Subject: See your latest messages in Les Mills
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 03:38:23 +0000

Hi Deeksha,

You have a new direct message from the Les Mills workspace
(https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-845006733143-847499963376/).

---

@Slackbot
View in the archives:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-845006733143-847499963376/archives/DQEARF76W/p1574652627000100

Slackbot (9:00 AM, November 25th)

To get the most out of Slack, it's good to be where the conversation's
happening - in channels! You can always browse a full list by choosing
*Channels* on the left, or *try checking out a few we recommend:*

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQV06MK47-d704111406-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQV06MK47-cb821bfcf1-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQV06MK47-1256809bb8-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQV06MK47-c5e3dbae9e-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQV06MK47-984442b69b-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQV06MK47-5cbf9e19cb-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/account