Subject: Re: My order
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019 15:37:55 -0800

ZD#84987.

AJ

HFL Customer Support

----- Original Message -----
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To:"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc:
Sent:Sat, 23 Nov 2019 23:12:25 +0000 (UTC)
Subject:My order

 Hello Im wondering where my tracking info is on my Cholerlo order on
the 16th paid through amazon. They paid it out to you the 17th , so I
was hoping it would arrive at least today the 23rd. Please provide me
with some tracking info. my name is Sandra Mcneeley
EH-201911171953-322660 is merchant order ID. Please give me some
tracking info.
Thank you 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android [1] 

Links:
------
[1]
https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&amp;c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&amp;af_wl=ym&amp;af_sub1=Internal&amp;af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&amp;af_sub3=EmailSignature