Subject: Customer Query about the CholesLo
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2019 00:54:05 -0700

Hello Dr. Sam,

I hope that you are doing great.

Please help to resolve this customer query regarding the CholesLo.

___________________________________________________________________________________

 Hi

I am about to take a product of saw palmetto with Beta sitosterol
(from pine). for problem of frequent urine. Doing research, I find
that sterols are bad for heart, and that took me to your video. I just
want to be clear, should I take Cholestro along with that product of
sterols, or should I not take the beta sitosterol product and just
take Cholestro?  

Thank you. 
John Jackson

____________________________________________________________________________________

Please help to resolve this customer query regarding the CholesLo.

Thank you & Regards -- Bryan | HFL Solution customer support|