Subject: Re: Come back and save 15%, we miss you =)...
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 02:47:24 -0700

Handled, the ticket number is 83854.

Thank you
Bryan

______________________________________________

----- Original Message -----
From:
 "Murtuza A Bhaigora" <[email-masked]>

To:
"- Dr" <[email-masked]>
Cc:

Sent:
25 Oct 2019 02:48:19 -0000
Subject:
Re: Come back and save 15%, we miss you =)...

 Greetings

Trust all is good. I have purchased 3 bottles and one bottle has
finished I have two more bottles left.

The only problem I face , after I take the medicine is stomach upset
whatever I eat I take the tablet in an hour I have to rush to go to
toilet.
Though I have read about this effect happens to some people in one of
your article.

I Started with second bottle yesterday.

Hope for the best and result and positive result is expected as per
trust

Regards,

Murtuza

From: "HFL Customer Care & Dr. Sam Robbins" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 21:30:33 GMT+0400
To: "Murtuza Abbas Bhaigora" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Come back and save 15%, we miss you =)...

 Hi Murtuza Abbas Bhaigora ... I noticed that it's been over a couple
of months since you last ordered from our site. Did you run into any
problems or have any questions we can help answer?... 

 Do you need any assistance on how to best take the product?... I want
to make sure that everything went perfectly, and if not, I want to
make it up to you. 

 I sent you an email a couple days ago, but as a reminder we're having
a special offer this week only, for past customers (like you), to SAVE
AN ADDITIONAL 15% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER. 

 Just go to: http://www.hflorder.com/all.php?promo=MISSYOU&offer=15off
[1] 

YOUR 15% COUPON CODE WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE ACTIVATED. There's no
coupon code to copy or paste. Just click the above link and instantly
save 15% on your ENTIRE order today. 

 Also, there are NO minimums... so you can load up and save! 

 I'm doing this because I know how important and valuable health is
and it's hard to stick to any program, especially with our hectic and
stressful lives. Plus, I know the 15% savings will also help. 

 So, please go to the below link today and INSTANTLY SAVE 15% ON YOUR
ENTIRE ORDER. Do this now, while it's fresh on your mind because the
COUPON EXPIRES IN 24 HOURS. 
http://www.hflorder.com/all.php?promo=MISSYOU&offer=15off [2] 

 Warmest Regards 
 Dr. Sam =) 

-------------------------
 You are receiving this e-mail because you requested to be notified of
news & offers from this merchant. If you wish to unsubscribe from this
list, please click here [3].

Links:
------
[1] http://uc8.net/l/mh15hp1ncpcr/7j56b3cbzz/=
[2] http://uc8.net/l/mh15hp1ncpcr/7j56b3cbzz/=
[3] http://uc8.net/o/7j56b3cbzz/=