Subject: Get these awesome Windows 10 tips and tricks
From: "Windows" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 16:09:44 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Windows 

Check out what's new this month. | 
https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=568a6cc1c6a2cc1b0003cf8ad364e9c3414f21b33d5d9a6d31bd07518efc50a5dd03bb91223dcf32e5ef31b04b01e0e73a4b010ba15f2c7dc8cb95f23b4c1ad5005388facd6f88922b11554eb559d05a 
View as webpage 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0a22fa294fa967f10cf5ebba84ee21ccef0b5d2aa2071aa56fa6aa1171f85715142b3ecefa496891c284e07282bea0abfd76e648de38be3a006689b2b3c11ac8 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0a22fa294fa967f1ed86ed9af05e2b06c6108d777bc5424f7137d3a19a4d0da2d55d968d84a1e2727e021e01349930b7053ae96df9a0e16783e1f2f3d1bbbcbd 
Microsoft Tips

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0a22fa294fa967f1f39f558e45fb5ae04f5d03360626d5d12c7214341ff2e5ef053acefc59bdfb59a4e7236a1233ec19179dc2eb3597e3f96b9c6df47c1a98e4 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0a22fa294fa967f1f39f558e45fb5ae04f5d03360626d5d12c7214341ff2e5ef053acefc59bdfb59a4e7236a1233ec19179dc2eb3597e3f96b9c6df47c1a98e4 
Protect your important documents  and photos
Did you know your PC comes with 5 GB of free Microsoft OneDrive cloud storage?* And now, with OneDrive Personal Vault, you can protect your most important files with identity verification and easily access them on all your devices.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0a22fa294fa967f1f39f558e45fb5ae04f5d03360626d5d12c7214341ff2e5ef053acefc59bdfb59a4e7236a1233ec19179dc2eb3597e3f96b9c6df47c1a98e4 
LEARN MORE

TIPS

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0a22fa294fa967f16502001f42a4671328360c327709577d11442bce328543de90d339553b3528c41fc7f55e1804dd472b264995bfa64faadb159550bd477bd5 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0a22fa294fa967f16502001f42a4671328360c327709577d11442bce328543de90d339553b3528c41fc7f55e1804dd472b264995bfa64faadb159550bd477bd5 
Over 150 shortcuts 
Save time with quick and easy Windows 10keyboard shortcuts.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0a22fa294fa967f16502001f42a4671328360c327709577d11442bce328543de90d339553b3528c41fc7f55e1804dd472b264995bfa64faadb159550bd477bd5 
SEE KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS

POPULAR ON BING

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0a22fa294fa967f14c30178cd72ddec958f7544ca83ba4e139d1d4d3f13489121036785813aec6be04fc6afb32ba592489b26feb61c91762b733cfa1eb3542ad 
Festive ways to  welcome fall

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0a22fa294fa967f14c30178cd72ddec958f7544ca83ba4e139d1d4d3f13489121036785813aec6be04fc6afb32ba592489b26feb61c91762b733cfa1eb3542ad 

Hot recipes for when the weather gets cold.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0a22fa294fa967f14c30178cd72ddec958f7544ca83ba4e139d1d4d3f13489121036785813aec6be04fc6afb32ba592489b26feb61c91762b733cfa1eb3542ad 
BROWSE RECIPES

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6378897af6ed50376867fce2aae5eb466636edda8e113e51a1ab6b8004b97cc5777607875485714ab351172887594e136b569d430d78dd9e727e15d5c7e8f393 

Catch your favorite team this football season.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6378897af6ed50376867fce2aae5eb466636edda8e113e51a1ab6b8004b97cc5777607875485714ab351172887594e136b569d430d78dd9e727e15d5c7e8f393 
FIND GAMES

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6378897af6ed5037884141470f7686a8b4e1d99818376eb9a9e49ae6eeebeb28f086d5e93e34c31ac78d3ab34e8f09a52e5babb5b0c59aa24783931e935a5084 

If you like scary movies, you'll love this quiz.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6378897af6ed5037884141470f7686a8b4e1d99818376eb9a9e49ae6eeebeb28f086d5e93e34c31ac78d3ab34e8f09a52e5babb5b0c59aa24783931e935a5084 
HORROR QUIZ

MICROSOFT IN CULTURE

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6378897af6ed5037af25557bd7715acdfa8d3bab8be098f9eeda2c3840f3b82d2ff7335ab1012cff9d5d826005e5c3843733682d2a7a8283e4f4ad8b06a82440 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6378897af6ed5037af25557bd7715acdfa8d3bab8be098f9eeda2c3840f3b82d2ff7335ab1012cff9d5d826005e5c3843733682d2a7a8283e4f4ad8b06a82440 
A winning  game plan
See how the South African Rugby Union is pushing boundaries by tapping cloud technology to improve how the team coaches, trains and plays rugby.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6378897af6ed5037af25557bd7715acdfa8d3bab8be098f9eeda2c3840f3b82d2ff7335ab1012cff9d5d826005e5c3843733682d2a7a8283e4f4ad8b06a82440 
LEARN MORE

MICROSOFT STORE

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6378897af6ed50371140004f06c4a2202a2c4cc6bfc2550eb7a53bfd3eb949b5e0a00bff79b1d3678245bd1261ba03de4bb19137765e12bd538cc8f413e9af36 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6378897af6ed50371140004f06c4a2202a2c4cc6bfc2550eb7a53bfd3eb949b5e0a00bff79b1d3678245bd1261ba03de4bb19137765e12bd538cc8f413e9af36 
Meet the newest members of the  Surface family
Built for Windows 10, the newest Surface laptops combine power, speed and performance so you can pursue your ideas in style.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6378897af6ed50371140004f06c4a2202a2c4cc6bfc2550eb7a53bfd3eb949b5e0a00bff79b1d3678245bd1261ba03de4bb19137765e12bd538cc8f413e9af36 
EXPLORE WHAT’S NEW

Follow Windows

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6378897af6ed50377cf1f3200ed20eb6a97286873a3d90c9fba278daee526c1c6bf3ad13c391dc8787d7eb287bcb6da9528612cf70912b48300f5d52939bd5b9 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6378897af6ed5037e03508859edfdd37280a57f430123e5a88a41dd98f2b2d20d58fb3463f29730dc600e2711c4cda2a9111571a1c50de9efcebe0bb91914003 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6378897af6ed50373b746ee05ac15ad5da86a4cc7d777efe937254ee3a74cf6140ab2aaaf30dd00449cec183707a807023a88827b50ab56f241835c921d1178b 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6378897af6ed503793ad17b9c0a283c4d008359a78a87a01778ea793a7565b9c288298e73104c50c3db1203d28652639b8bd65f4e72390b81185b70463e37c56 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6378897af6ed50375b4bba15bb14a0c884772336e718cf6c252e2f60a13922a65e029b4f05d101c52240d6d75cce3d6b79b27145427f764f2d1cf566297ee41c 

*Internet access required. Fees may apply.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6378897af6ed503730ff768631de5f30bac851059f3217b59a636a20b37823d318ef299a221fb9971ffd51ebdf7de758ee3fb6c0a28186d175dd3da19535396a 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=6378897af6ed5037d4d5543d1463233329637ca5f06cc3d7f5f94e2fc90fab1d577a90f9ee31b1e44dbe3f174d3310e7256e57ecbd696d9eb1d7419b69f7844a 
Privacy Statement 
Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052