Subject: Re: ZD#83751 - AlphaViril side effects, please review
From: [email-masked]
To: "- Dr. Sam Robbins -" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], "manager" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 16:32:59 -0700

Hi Dr. Sam,

He called back in the interim. According to him, the first batch
doesn't say Yohimbe on the bottle. I didn't want to confirm that he
got an old batch without clearing it with you first - I'll let him
know that his first order didn't have Yohimbe, and his second order
does.

Thanks for clearing this up,

AJ
HFL Customer Support

----- Original Message -----
From: "- Dr. Sam Robbins -" <[email-masked]>
To:<[email-masked]>
Cc:<[email-masked]>, "manager" <[email-masked]>
Sent:Tue, 22 Oct 2019 16:07:19 -0700
Subject:Re: ZD#83751 - AlphaViril side effects, please review

What does the label say? It's super easy to check. Just look at the
label on the back and he'll know and see the differences. Right?
On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 2:55 PM <[email-masked] [1]> wrote:
Hi Dr. Sam,

Hope you're well. Please review ZD#83751 - Customer placed 2 orders:

1. Order EH-201901041704-088644 - No side effects, Batch#
PB0147718EXP9/20. He was very happy since he'd switched from another
company's supplement with Yohimbe.

2. Order EH-201909141804-399455 - Experiencing flushing, increased
heart rate. Batch# PB0027119EXP04/21.

I told him the formulation hadn't changed between the orders, but he
wants to check if the first order was an older batch without Yohimbe.
He wants to hear from a product specialist. He doesn't want to return
the bottles yet, but at the same time is hesitant to continue when
he's experiencing these effects with just 1 pill. He's tried taking a
few days off, but the effects persist when he resumes AV.

Thank you,

AJ
HFL Customer Support

Links:
------
[1] mailto:[email-masked]