Subject: Fwd: Fwd: Employment verification of IFKTEKHAR AHMAD
From: Priyam <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 15:51:23 +0530

Dear Team,

  Given case its urgent case, without verification candidate’s joining 
will be hold, kindly verify below details on urgent basis…!

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Fwd: Employment verification of IFKTEKHAR AHMAD
Date: 	Mon, 7 Oct 2019 17:33:17 +0530
From: 	Priyam <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]

Dear Team,

We are still waiting for your valuable revert, kindly verify below 
details on urgent basis…!

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Employment verification of IFKTEKHAR AHMAD
Date: 	Thu, 26 Sep 2019 15:10:22 +0530
From: 	Priyam <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]

Dear Team,

Verifacts is an ISO 27001:2013 certified and NSR (NASSCOM) empanelled 
background Verification Company. We verify the particulars of candidates 
as presented by them in their application forms. The candidates are 
either already working for our clients or being considered for employment.

In this regard we request you to kindly verify the documents and the 
details enumerated below so that we may process the applicant's details 
efficiently. A quick feedback from you will facilitate the candidate to 
join one of the reputed companies of India

	

*Candidate's Particulars*

*Your Verification Inputs (Substantiate Here)*

Candidate's Name

	IFKTEKHAR AHMAD

Employee ID

Please provide

Company Name

	Live Salesman 	

Company Location

Please provide

Company Telephone Number

Please provide

Period of Employment

16 June 2014 to 10 October 2015

Designation

Customer Service Executive

Remuneration

INR 25000

Supervisor Name & Designation

Subir Chakma

Reason for Leaving

Better Opportunity

Nature of Separation (HR Comments)

Please provide

Integrity/ Disciplinary/ Personal  issues ifany

Please provide

Eligibility for re-hire

Please provide

Any Exit Formalities Pending

Please provide

Additional HR Comments

Please provide

Verifier's Name & Designation

Please provide

-- 

Thanks & Regards,

*Priyam Saxena
**Senior Analyst*
Tel: +91 124 4333812
Fax : +91 124 4333804
Verifacts Services Pvt Ltd
Website :www.verifacts.co.in
Blog : www.verifacts.blogspot.com

<https://www.facebook.com/VerifactsSvcs>cid:[email-masked] 
<https://twitter.com/VerifactsSvcs>cid:[email-masked] 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/536078?trk=tyah&trkInfo=clickedVertical:company,clickedEntityId:536078,idx:2-1-2,tarId:1453470239311,tas:verifacts%20ser>

Branch Office: 424, IV-Floor, Qutub Plaza, DLF Phase –I, Gurugram -122002
Regd Office : #4007, Hallmark Square, 1st & 2nd floor, 100 ft Road, 
Indiranagar, HAL 2nd Stage,
Bengaluru – 560038

CIN: U74140KA2005PTC035878