Subject: Audits
From: "Vodka Bunny!!" <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 14:30:00 +0530

Hi Mam,

Please see chat audits from yesterday, 8th Oct

*COLO*

*Agent : KaeFeedback : Customer wondering OS would recommend for stock
trading business. We could have share our available blog articles to find
the best IOperating Service:
https://www.colocationamerica.com/blog/best-operating-systems-for-business-and-personal-use
<https://www.colocationamerica.com/blog/best-operating-systems-for-business-and-personal-use>*

*Customer rated bad here*

Hello, would you like to talk about our services?
Visitor
Which Operating systems would you recommend for a stock trading business?
Kaeiara
Hi there
Visitor
Hello
Kaeiara
I am sorry we are not general helpdesk.
We are Colocation America and we provide servers. You can check our
services by visiting below link :https://www.colocationamerica.com/services
10:18:17 pm
Visitor closed the chat.
===============================================

@Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>  - Please see Bad Rated chat for Colo
from last week (1st Oct - 8th Oct)

*Agent : Mridu*

*Feedback : Looks like customer simply looking for generic info related to
electrical and data cabling within Datacenter, by using something like
false ceiling to achive his professional cabling*

Hello, would you like to talk about our services?
Visitor
hi
yes
Millie
Hi there
How may I help you?
Visitor
just I need help about electrical and data cabling within Datacenter, by
using something like false ceiling
what advices could you give me for achieving a professional cabling within
Datacenter
?
Millie
May I know if you want to know about this in general or you have taken
services with us?
Are we still connected?
It appears that you may be otherwise occupied, so I'll bring this chat
session to an end. However, if you have any further questions, please do
not hesitate to return to Chat at any time. Goodbye, and have a nice day!
Millie closed the chat.
======================================================

*Agent : BharatFeedback : Unresponsive customer, not sure what customer
rated bad here*

Hello. How may I help you?
Hello there!
Visitor rated this chat as bad.
Bryan
How may I help you today please?
These feedback are precious to us, please let me know if I can help you!
Visitor left the chat.
========================================================

*Agent : KaeFeedback : Customer wondering OS would recommend for stock
trading business. We could have share our available blog articles to find
the best IOperating Service:
https://www.colocationamerica.com/blog/best-operating-systems-for-business-and-personal-use
<https://www.colocationamerica.com/blog/best-operating-systems-for-business-and-personal-use>*

Hello, would you like to talk about our services?
Visitor
Which Operating systems would you recommend for a stock trading business?
Kaeiara
Hi there
Visitor
Hello
Kaeiara
I am sorry we are not general helpdesk.
We are Colocation America and we provide servers. You can check our
services by visiting below link :https://www.colocationamerica.com/services
10:18:17 pm
Visitor closed the chat.
===============================================

Thanks
Rama