Subject: Introducing Apple Watch Series 5.
From: Apple <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019 03:04:28 +0000 (GMT)

Apple Watch Series 5

You’ve never seen a watch like this.

Buy
https://c.apple.com/r?v=2&la=en&lc=ind&a=z2%2Bnb8HWCoHziyJtbRYNxDd%2FkgyZjZvGSC81JOPXnyoaQ3V6NtnccfzF7G2p776a4TSIXSGt%2FgT8kTJZ59EdV5r1W1HOWRj5WtO3H2FnA0US5OirSwCIvIRtjsHJ83n2h8lP2zSRJxBiBSNCsdbpMUNvK5wJ0CJhxsq5MzMmXbSkgILAFmN%2BkTogc%2FElPnDd&ct=ab4g4G7h6p

-------------------

This watch has a display that never sleeps.

With the new Always-On Retina display, you don’t have to raise your wrist to see the time and the information important to you.

-------------------

It keeps an eye on your health.

Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app.(1) Get alerted when it’s too loud with the Noise app. Log information about your menstrual cycle with the Cycle Tracking app.

-------------------

It helps you crush your fitness goals.

With advanced workout metrics, GPS and water resistance up to 50 metres,(2) it’s made for all the ways you exercise.

-------------------

It lets you stay connected on the go.

With cellular you can call and text from the trail, download an app at the beach or stream music from the slopes. All without your phone.(3)

-------------------

And that’s just the start of what this watch can do.

Learn more
https://c.apple.com/r?v=2&la=en&lc=ind&a=z2%2Bnb8HWCoHziyJtbRYNxDd%2FkgyZjZvGSC81JOPXnyoaQ3V6NtnccfzF7G2p776a4TSIXSGt%2FgT8kTJZ59EdV5r1W1HOWRj5WtO3H2FnA0US5OirSwCIvIRtjsHJ83n2h8lP2zSRJxBiBSNCsdbpMUNvK5wJ0CJhxsq5MzMmXbSkgILAFmN%2BkTogc%2FElPnDd&ct=ab4g2E3x1T

Try it on at a store near you
https://c.apple.com/r?v=2&la=en&lc=ind&a=z2%2Bnb8HWCoHziyJtbRYNxDd%2FkgyZjZvGSC81JOPXnyoaQ3V6NtnccfzF7G2p776a4TSIXSGt%2FgT8kTJZ59EdV5r1W1HOWRj5WtO3H2FnA0US5OirSwCIvIRtjsHJ83n2h8lP2zSRJxBiBSNCsdbpMUNvK5wJ0CJhxsq5MzMmXbSkgILAFmN%2BkTogc%2FElPnDd&ct=ab4J0q8B1Y

-------------------

Apple Watch | Nike Series 5

Learn more
https://c.apple.com/r?v=2&la=en&lc=ind&a=z2%2Bnb8HWCoHziyJtbRYNxDd%2FkgyZjZvGSC81JOPXnyoaQ3V6NtnccfzF7G2p776a4TSIXSGt%2FgT8kTJZ59EdV5r1W1HOWRj5WtO3H2FnA0US5OirSwCIvIRtjsHJ83n2h8lP2zSRJxBiBSNCsdbpMUNvK5wJ0CJhxsq5MzMmXbSkgILAFmN%2BkTogc%2FElPnDd&ct=ab4J2B8l1v

Buy
https://c.apple.com/r?v=2&la=en&lc=ind&a=z2%2Bnb8HWCoHziyJtbRYNxDd%2FkgyZjZvGSC81JOPXnyoaQ3V6NtnccfzF7G2p776a4TSIXSGt%2FgT8kTJZ59EdV5r1W1HOWRj5WtO3H2FnA0US5OirSwCIvIRtjsHJ83n2h8lP2zSRJxBiBSNCsdbpMUNvK5wJ0CJhxsq5MzMmXbSkgILAFmN%2BkTogc%2FElPnDd&ct=ab4J7a3Q6Y

-------------------

Find a Store
https://c.apple.com/r?v=2&la=en&lc=ind&a=z2%2Bnb8HWCoHziyJtbRYNxDd%2FkgyZjZvGSC81JOPXnyoaQ3V6NtnccfzF7G2p776a4TSIXSGt%2FgT8kTJZ59EdV5r1W1HOWRj5WtO3H2FnA0US5OirSwCIvIRtjsHJ83n2h8lP2zSRJxBiBSNCsdbpMUNvK5wJ0CJhxsq5MzMmXbSkgILAFmN%2BkTogc%2FElPnDd&ct=ab4J4l0Q5N

-------------------

1. The ECG app is available with the latest versions of iOS and watchOS on Apple Watch Series 4 or later. See apple.com/in/watch for compatibility details. ECG is not intended for use by people under 22 years old.
https://www.apple.com/in/watch

2. Apple Watch Series 5 has a water resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, Apple Watch Series 5 should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.

3. Wireless service plan is required for cellular service. Apple Watch and iPhone service provider must be the same. Not all service providers support enterprise accounts; check with your employer and service provider. Roaming is not available outside your service provider’s network coverage area. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/in/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
https://www.apple.com/in/watch/cellular

Apple Watch Series 5 and Apple Watch Series 3 require an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 13 or later.

TM and © 2019 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.

Apple India Private Limited 
19th Floor, Concorde Tower C
UB City, No. 24, Vittal Mallya Road
Bangalore 560 001 India

CIN: U30007KA1996PTC019630.
Telephone: 91 80 4045 5150 Fax: 91 80 4045 5197
Email: [email-masked] Website: http://www.apple.com/in/

All Rights Reserved
https://www.apple.com/in/legal/

Privacy Policy
https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww

My Apple ID
https://appleid.apple.com/en_IN/

If you prefer not to receive commercial email from Apple, or if you've changed your email address, please click here.
https://mynews.apple.com/subscriptions?v=2&la=en_in&a=t6SeWsDdJasL1AjI3Yp1%2FqAB3%2BmdsYn%2Fp%2BhkjF5rSJgKCNurpxHpqwXad4ivKAJ3VAK32sXl0CMZcOpLZ00ZK6vzKijM7AFTZEUWYEBCUO6ew%2FX9TqBBeE28ifimntAtX85BhgLaos0cIjuFxog1FjTr%2BjTgYmrGOZU%2BQdx509n09qO3aNo36D2by3MUmtKXkbFGmOkjVAMSeBv1K%2BSRLA%3D%3D