Subject: Re: Modification in the order EH-201911161930-499104
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 01:22:27 -0800

** Sorry for the previous mail **

Hello Brandy,

I hope that you are doing well.

The customer e-mailed us to inform that he accidentally ordered the
Blood Flow Optmizer instead of Blood Pressure Optimizer which he
actually desired. 

The tracking details isn't generated yet so could you please ship the
Blood Pressure Optimizer, I've made the changes in UltraCart however,
please do ship the Blood Pressure Optimizer instead of Blood Flow
Optimizer.

Thank you,
Bryan

______________________________________

Customer details :- 

Joseph Policarpio  -  EH-201911161930-499104