Subject: Your October travel report is here
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2019 10:33:19 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber

Monthly report:

Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.

October 2019

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a8b95e01f636eee7434c917ce1400750054d8f2ba022688fed42442ef83add9be6ed7e664ee0443a8b7c948b9fd88c0589f892c7b563ba9e 
Go to my dashboard

 

Spend

October spend

₹23,088.00

 

Monthly spend

Average cost per ride

₹268.47

 

Rider experience

Monthly active riders

 

Pending riders

1

Some people haven't accepted their invitation to join your account.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a8b95e01f636eee78a726661fc644ea07e336351579296768025180164871ca8c924de05cfda40d7024313ab9907313e115630b30c6a9e0b 
Resend invitations

Average rating

5

Your riders are rating their drivers highly

 

Average wait time

7min 13sec

Your riders are getting picked up quickly

Ensure that no one misses out on great experiences when they travel for work—invite more people to join your account.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a8b95e01f636eee7e3940ec7aabcb1e096a0a9e10b186267be450617ba6dba68dea7a0254d3ae3eb097aa621e0785d05dc6ee98fa3ff0978 
Invite people

 

Rides

Monthly rides

 

Ride type

 

Rides by day of week

 

Top cities

1. Delhi NCR

 

 

You are receiving this communication because you are an administrator of an Uber for Business account. Your report may vary from actual utilization and spend due to adjustments, changing conversion rates, or other data variance. Export account activity using your dashboard to view the most up-to-date utilization data.

 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a8b95e01f636eee713e976fb84aaf0df8d16fe972c7dc2d587409cabbba59ae9d5169dc8c77bb5c41f466bc133c9431f7f9b72c0e37a8ef7 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=37716e53c6bd7bd8817eb4d9a7b8dab9f3a304c8349ca27dc594e8dc8b5dc3f34b6444cf605edc9c90e39a9be5d0f8680241a14e322d0b5d 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=263b5c6aa58a04412079f300abe8f36b5a3342feba61f1086a90b3d1fe12d234553555f4d9ee7a49c2c44bfc19fbca59db01f4f4b4ebb2ea531d016570f4e67c087a60e2d292ecccf2d9e0d0228d3949 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a8b95e01f636eee71ecf0892151804b8bc197f4751a8fc03d139b301b050d35cd94fed92f908e5a9d839e25ef4f4d1b93de5520f07b5f3fe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a8b95e01f636eee761c8c7ad5932e9f245eaf5f09df4d3c67a0a9487adfcbd9fca0c8816dd89cc84f70a17e50be3b9092a9f8c23d03f46f8 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a8b95e01f636eee752950a9f2a96b28261f11b06f2260506beb1cf973cd8a941cb8467caf9ea5d308e43197103b7d8221a8f0bcf0b353ba6 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a8b95e01f636eee78575e19a787e71ebc748d0d395f82d91e970eccdde45c7e098355fd5362557c585bcdb6ff8478affe2b80b2a8f1e1e14 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a8b95e01f636eee71dc9801f1f34ee232f99ff37a1c1f2f9c00fc0f7a7ed7ffc165d2f5ef39b7980527f6d7a6ad7b5e112455df77d0c84f3 

 

Uber India Systems PVT LTD 

Mr. Treublaan 7

1097 DP Amsterdam

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=a8b95e01f636eee78c3f139eb582dbb1f66e7c039422be83cfa7f74a0b879205dd800f91abd53af25ff5100aa4cf8f16444d22592df2049b 
Uber.com