Subject: Black Friday deals start soon
From: "Windows" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2019 18:10:06 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Windows

 
 Window 10 PCs start at $299. Save on Surface and more. | 
https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=5b4f87734dc7948126f677898541fcc9b3b34dcc90363eb913114086d37b440eb63f77b6bda1fe2a1261edf0007bae831c89282ec71e39ea1a5df6a267af6ac4c71193d6ff0090fdbc49595da859d94d 
View as webpage 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bf3b830f15a744dbc0cb595eb44972fa6a1605f5263a1bb28e4c8fd79fde4145dae7d672d60bc000acb6272bdbfec78d730ce83d64fb89c831 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bf9f23832509f1fc29202e1fa8f614f8eaafcec5b9aa9815b4085ec11396f9afc8b16e145ae531dd8af17fb2fa9b3a1bfeb9fab8a55a0f43c3 
Black Friday  Sneak Peek
Get a first look at some of our biggest deals on Windows 10 PCs, Surface PCs, and more.1

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bf9f23832509f1fc29202e1fa8f614f8eaafcec5b9aa9815b4085ec11396f9afc8b16e145ae531dd8af17fb2fa9b3a1bfeb9fab8a55a0f43c3 
SEE THE DEALS 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bf9f23832509f1fc29202e1fa8f614f8eaafcec5b9aa9815b4085ec11396f9afc8b16e145ae531dd8af17fb2fa9b3a1bfeb9fab8a55a0f43c3 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bfecf9db6796903831ce7e82b08e93eaffcda19ecf60864b24c9f10e60929b6cb2a53762610ca6e55422d8a05ad2943353e358daae90e7c568 
PCs 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bfecf9db6796903831ce7e82b08e93eaffcda19ecf60864b24c9f10e60929b6cb2a53762610ca6e55422d8a05ad2943353e358daae90e7c568 
Select HP laptops starting  at $299

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bfecf9db6796903831ce7e82b08e93eaffcda19ecf60864b24c9f10e60929b6cb2a53762610ca6e55422d8a05ad2943353e358daae90e7c568 
SEE DEALS 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bfecf9db6796903831ce7e82b08e93eaffcda19ecf60864b24c9f10e60929b6cb2a53762610ca6e55422d8a05ad2943353e358daae90e7c568 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bf3903be7b35fe89c45c1d283dc56fa44edbd9bc9ebef635896310044f17816427f9cc452d8e01dbd910cd9c96197fb8af56dd256407716910 
PCs 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bf3903be7b35fe89c45c1d283dc56fa44edbd9bc9ebef635896310044f17816427f9cc452d8e01dbd910cd9c96197fb8af56dd256407716910 
Save up to $400 on select  gaming PCs

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bf3903be7b35fe89c45c1d283dc56fa44edbd9bc9ebef635896310044f17816427f9cc452d8e01dbd910cd9c96197fb8af56dd256407716910 
SEE OFFERS 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bf3903be7b35fe89c45c1d283dc56fa44edbd9bc9ebef635896310044f17816427f9cc452d8e01dbd910cd9c96197fb8af56dd256407716910 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bfbdbea2f68b14dc4f7d72214287dfa2bcd7ccd659accf4a1f4b01323356eb1df90c35bbf349d933d1ad6cdfe64ab2d349f8f9c9e4dfbd6046 
SURFACE 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bfbdbea2f68b14dc4f7d72214287dfa2bcd7ccd659accf4a1f4b01323356eb1df90c35bbf349d933d1ad6cdfe64ab2d349f8f9c9e4dfbd6046 
New  Surface Pro 7 + Type cover starting at $799

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bfbdbea2f68b14dc4f7d72214287dfa2bcd7ccd659accf4a1f4b01323356eb1df90c35bbf349d933d1ad6cdfe64ab2d349f8f9c9e4dfbd6046 
SEE DEALS 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bfbdbea2f68b14dc4f7d72214287dfa2bcd7ccd659accf4a1f4b01323356eb1df90c35bbf349d933d1ad6cdfe64ab2d349f8f9c9e4dfbd6046 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bf732febe30b337c66c362cfe95dc01949f09943e436ad751ce2b1fc8ccf37478155ed1374f08db1c2d369ebb3869baf7a3b45175ab41c516b 
SURFACE 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bf732febe30b337c66c362cfe95dc01949f09943e436ad751ce2b1fc8ccf37478155ed1374f08db1c2d369ebb3869baf7a3b45175ab41c516b 
New  Surface Laptop 3 starting at $999

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bf732febe30b337c66c362cfe95dc01949f09943e436ad751ce2b1fc8ccf37478155ed1374f08db1c2d369ebb3869baf7a3b45175ab41c516b 
SEE OFFERS 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bf732febe30b337c66c362cfe95dc01949f09943e436ad751ce2b1fc8ccf37478155ed1374f08db1c2d369ebb3869baf7a3b45175ab41c516b 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bfb98ec4f223e0268d22e352b4540e806a0c3958d49ca5ec19e6c2ea936c7f97e1a5f32d1890b3a58b6ea8fc0cfea8aa2af677570891e98445 
OFFICE 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bfb98ec4f223e0268d22e352b4540e806a0c3958d49ca5ec19e6c2ea936c7f97e1a5f32d1890b3a58b6ea8fc0cfea8aa2af677570891e98445 
Outfit your new PC with  Office 365

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bfb98ec4f223e0268d22e352b4540e806a0c3958d49ca5ec19e6c2ea936c7f97e1a5f32d1890b3a58b6ea8fc0cfea8aa2af677570891e98445 
LEARN MORE 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bfb98ec4f223e0268d22e352b4540e806a0c3958d49ca5ec19e6c2ea936c7f97e1a5f32d1890b3a58b6ea8fc0cfea8aa2af677570891e98445 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bfe041ba4bea7e0a898d7d1ff4c3e09a5d23079bed36cd5a04eabf15aae1833de6c11316558c26811d0882e56a15044200a2cd42e24389c635 
PCs 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bfe041ba4bea7e0a898d7d1ff4c3e09a5d23079bed36cd5a04eabf15aae1833de6c11316558c26811d0882e56a15044200a2cd42e24389c635 
Plan your gift  giving early

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bfe041ba4bea7e0a898d7d1ff4c3e09a5d23079bed36cd5a04eabf15aae1833de6c11316558c26811d0882e56a15044200a2cd42e24389c635 
SEE ALL  PC DEALS

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bfe041ba4bea7e0a898d7d1ff4c3e09a5d23079bed36cd5a04eabf15aae1833de6c11316558c26811d0882e56a15044200a2cd42e24389c635 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bfec7463d49dcbd118e81a79441f501cc4c687d73c431306427c8d17b58887303148ce78c36c3ee946af129028aeea8fd937496f72300c5c7b 
See more deals 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bfec7463d49dcbd118e81a79441f501cc4c687d73c431306427c8d17b58887303148ce78c36c3ee946af129028aeea8fd937496f72300c5c7b 

Holiday shopping made easy with Bing

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bf24dff5cd936d67842368d40bb3841eced9d8240ed9e48dc714482af89cd0ea606e31b5986f356c19a16db472c48549de19fcefa772bcffc2 

Check out deals from your favorite retailers.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bf24dff5cd936d67842368d40bb3841eced9d8240ed9e48dc714482af89cd0ea606e31b5986f356c19a16db472c48549de19fcefa772bcffc2 
SHOP NOW 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bf49ed5ab1141271ae3d2187328718978231c3b154d86d670798e7ba4dc00324620bb36afa53eb52c5b404475b94cdf71a15e9474ea4b13912 

Don't miss out on Black Friday savings.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bf49ed5ab1141271ae3d2187328718978231c3b154d86d670798e7ba4dc00324620bb36afa53eb52c5b404475b94cdf71a15e9474ea4b13912 
SEE DEALS 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bfd67d8c2f6f5eb71e6efe4f48c3207065383330a7e67e30c13155577e858a2a6514c221cf6ee38fe8b9d07fefdc38347c4ef1bdeb4a82b615 

Feeling stuck? There's a gift for everyone.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bfd67d8c2f6f5eb71e6efe4f48c3207065383330a7e67e30c13155577e858a2a6514c221cf6ee38fe8b9d07fefdc38347c4ef1bdeb4a82b615 
FIND GIFTS 

Follow Windows

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bfbabbd903df958d53eaeb606cfaa256c8241015c8e66e22df5a7b107723533333cf5033e7b308244d9ddceabc15461b51b879f65a95ae4796 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bfca5671474b15c739c5ba1b0a6237a9a05f2a156e5d2f0f491c69a71f6bbbc9b7c256a8085a416d04ded18e3eb6ec1ec6434f640e5b4178cb 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bf465573d2f7dec165a80377f45433533a8f64da2c6074fd81b9418325a4bbb0d22c715393471cbe92428c2aba858474c96ca18ffb277e4b59 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bf89f0dc75b4034c4d85195f7cd453f8e6f13a148cad61ecf0a7f923ad03d378552e94dc8daf55c4489c7a484f7f9828107e2d5da09073c036 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bfbaa8be7bfc28f53ed056cbc19523f252c10872f4590d992aa9c59fbde56090c0058a5473734c6d3b7ccfbf3c06c5f77051fbded2dee7232b 

1 Limited time offers. Limited quantities available, while supplies last. No rain checks. Certain exclusions and limitations may apply. Not valid on prior orders or purchases, cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue any offer at any time. See 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bf9fca4fa55c1bdb504b8abd18936989cb2823f7c560f7c8615fac797a924054b5bf6f5513222714aa5bc30d8b15725741c5f69c3c52218eb1 
webpage  for specific details.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bf10baeed491b2d954406e51dbff3f4ed36a0904cff6902448e6b3a8960e98258a63e6866b27b18dfe4760cf16121f668d3d2cb365c0b4ba7a 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=756b27878d5332bfdedd890798d8cf17937170c78cb7b9c503d3f7b59ef2668e6a5860c43e91305816fdb2b8dbc32f48093eef8671ec2ce11eb4d10e87ec9a0c 
Privacy Statement 
Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052