Subject: Re: Support examples
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]>
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 23:53:14 +0000

Hi Charlotte,

Looks like Ashish missed adding him to the schedule. Apologies for this.
The Japanese agent has been here the whole week so there will be no issue in response time.

@ Ashish: please make sure that Yamamoto is always added to the schedule you share with Charlotte. Thanks

Regards,
Deeksha

Sent from my iPhone

On 8 Nov 2019, at 05:16, Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

HI Deeksha

According to the schedule we don’t have a dedicated Japanese agent on this week.  Is this the case?  I need a response to the Japanese emails within the hour please.

Thanks
Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen​
 |
Customer Support B2B
Les Mills International
 |
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
<https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat>
<http://www.lesmills.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
<https://twitter.com/lesmills>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>
<https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/>

From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, 8 November 2019 11:18 am
To: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: lesmills <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Pritish Nandi (LSM) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Support examples

Hi Charlotte,

Sure, I will get this done

Regards,
Deeksha
Sent from my iPhone

On 8 Nov 2019, at 03:45, Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Hi there, can I ask our dedicated Japanese agent to check these responses for grammatical errors today please?

Thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen​
 |
Customer Support B2B
Les Mills International
 |
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
<https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat>
<http://www.lesmills.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
<https://twitter.com/lesmills>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>
<https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/>

Charlotte Jansen​
 |
Customer Support B2B
Les Mills International
 |
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
<https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat>
<http://www.lesmills.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
<https://twitter.com/lesmills>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>
<https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/>

<mime-attachment>
<mime-attachment>
<mime-attachment>