Subject: Re: EH-201909080012-188792
From: [email-masked]
To: "- Dr. Sam Robbins -" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2019 13:03:01 -0800

Hi Dr. Sam,

It looks like Deb got the customer to go the wholesale route with
this. Ticket 83000.

Thank you,

AJ
HFL Customer Support

----- Original Message -----
From:
 "- Dr. Sam Robbins -" <[email-masked]>

To:
<[email-masked]>
Cc:

Sent:
Thu, 7 Nov 2019 12:49:12 -0800
Subject:
Re: EH-201909080012-188792

so you're saying Deb has shipped it already and thus, nothing needs to
be done?

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 11:27 AM HFL Support Team <[email-masked]
[1]> wrote:

Hi Dr. Sam

The customer verified the address and Deb could have shipped it
already I guess.

Regards
Dave

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 11:50 PM - Dr. Sam Robbins -
<[email-masked] [2]> wrote:

thanks

But, we can't ship to the same address that didn't get delivered to.
We don't want to have this lost as well.

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 8:31 AM HFL Support Team <[email-masked]
[3]> wrote:

Hi Dr. Sam

The customer had 2 different auto-ship subscriptions out of which he
received only one of the original orders. When the subsequent orders
were automatically processed, the customer asked to cancel the future
auto-ship orders. And then, he never received one original and 2
subsequent orders from the 2 different auto-ship subscriptions.

The tracking information online doesn't show any of these orders were
delivered, in fact, there is no update after a certain period of time
for all these shipped orders online.

Deb asked to the customer to verify the shipping address so these
orders could be reshipped, so we escalated for reshipment for all
these orders.

Please let us know if you want us to check anything else with the
customer.

Regards
Dave

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 3:35 AM - Dr. Sam Robbins -
<[email-masked] [4]> wrote:

Hi Dave - what does it mean they're "outstanding"? Why were none of
these shipped? IF they were shipped, why reshipped? IF they got lost,
how can 3 orders get lost? And why would we redo it all, if none of
the previous orders we're delivered? Where did the orders go?

I'm assuming you'll have answers to all of these questions, looking
forward to it.
thanks

On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 11:04 AM HFL Support Team <[email-masked]
[5]> wrote:

Hi Dr. Sam

The following orders are still outstanding that needs to be reshipped
to this customer and he's already got his auto-ship
subscriptions cancelled:

1. ProVanax - Order No.: EH - 201908091443 - 122584

2. AlphaViril - Order No.: #EH - 201909080012 - 177328

3. ProVanax - Order No.: #EH - 201909080012 - 188792

Please ship him 2 PV and 1 AV that he never received.

Regards
Dave

On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 10:59 PM - Dr. Sam Robbins -
<[email-masked] [6]> wrote:

Hi team - I don't know why, but this order got sent to Jessica,
instead of internal to my mom, since it's international.

Do we need to reship this package because the customer didn't get it?
If he's on auto-ship, maybe it's best to have 2 bottles shipped to him
every 2 months instead of monthly?

please confirm

Links:
------
[1] mailto:[email-masked]
[2] mailto:[email-masked]
[3] mailto:[email-masked]
[4] mailto:[email-masked]
[5] mailto:[email-masked]
[6] mailto:[email-masked]