Subject: Re: Hardness
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2019 23:34:06 -0800

Replied under #84328

Thank you,
Chris
HFL Customer Support

----- Original Message -----
From:
 "Bob Green" <[email-masked]>

To:
"- Dr. Sam Robbins -" <[email-masked]>
Cc:

Sent:
Wed, 6 Nov 2019 20:48:12 -0500
Subject:
Hardness

Hey doctor Robinson I really love what you do and I am taking Alpha
Vira. I've only been taking it for about a week and a half two weeks
now I still don't notice any difference in my erection stiffness I'm
still very soft when it's hard. I've been doing your Kegel exercises
like you have in your one video and I just hope that this will work.
I'm 68 years old I just got engaged and I'm embarrassed to sleep with
this great great womanIs there anything else I can do to help this
process alone
Thanks Bob