Subject: Livesalesman Feed... - [email-masked] +ashish@lsm...
From: "Christopher Ngo (Google Sheets)" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 08:40:12 -0800

Christopher Ngo mentioned you in an action item in the following document
Livesalesman Feedback / Issue Resolution  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OiMJvqQVdUBXOr0gfbHsZatcKC0DHiFcpLVzu_an4_c/edit?disco=AAAADvMD0EM&ts=5dc1a5ec&usp=comment_email_document&usp_dm=false)

Christopher Ngo
| For Ricky:

Make sure to read the notes.
http://prntscr.com/psu4lc

The Triager has put some good instructions on how to build the page which  
was ignored.

GUID: 71d78867-7b74-4e3c-b723-edb6c7a9ac06
[email-masked] [email-masked]
_Assigned to deeksha dadu_

Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

You have received this email because you are mentioned in this thread.
Change  
(https://docs.google.com/comments/u/108917391239283034996/docos/notify?id=AAHRpnXtm0UxrZ2n3173cDTzTgyeIr3t1ckqHP1s6rt4_vUr68rhtM_IBKrAraOw8HWB5UN15iyVXFPlwnloD3EC3OaXYzISL4QLwsRYJyA10S_yDp7z6pk0&title=Livesalesman+Feedback+/+Issue+Resolution)  
what Google sends you.
You can reply to this email to reply to the comment.