Subject: Livesalesman Feed... - [email-masked] +deeksha@livesal...
From: "Christopher Ngo (Google Sheets)" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 03:21:49 -0800

Christopher Ngo marked an action item as done in the following document
Livesalesman Feedback / Issue Resolution  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OiMJvqQVdUBXOr0gfbHsZatcKC0DHiFcpLVzu_an4_c/edit?disco=AAAADtzUGkk&ts=5dc15b4d&usp=comment_email_document&usp_dm=false)

Christopher Ngo
| For Karis:

On the descriptive bob, we have to fix the phone number. So if its  
+5584999435688 we have to change to (84) 99943-5688

Also please use the cropping tool!! Some images were not cropped well and  
showed not so nicely on page.
[email-masked] [email-masked]

Some feedback for Karis
_Assigned to deeksha dadu_

deeksha dadu
Hi Chris,

Acknowledge the feedback. Shared with the portuguese agent.

Thanks

Regards,
Deeksha

Christopher Ngo
_Marked as done_

Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

You have received this email because you are a participant in this thread.
Change  
(https://docs.google.com/comments/u/108917391239283034996/docos/notify?id=AAHRpnXtm0UxrZ2n3173cDTzTgyeIr3t1ckqHP1s6rt4_vUr68rhtM_IBKrAraOw8HWB5UN15iyVXFPlwnloD3EC3OaXYzISL4QLwsRYJyA10S_yDp7z6pk0&title=Livesalesman+Feedback+/+Issue+Resolution)  
what Google sends you.
You can reply to this email to reply to the comment.