Subject: Re: Choles Lo, AlphaViril, Blood Flow Optimizer
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 14:10:08 -0800

ZD#84222.

AJ
HFL Customer Support

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Vanella" <[email-masked]>
To:"- Dr. Sam Robbins -" <[email-masked]>
Cc:
Sent:Mon, 4 Nov 2019 22:02:39 +0000
Subject:Choles Lo, AlphaViril, Blood Flow Optimizer

 This email is addressed to DOCTOR Sam Robbins. I received a reply
from someone else, who gave an incomplete and unsatisfactory response.
 I want an opinion from Dr. Robbins.

   Dear Dr. Sam:  
  After my myocardial infarction in Oct. 2010, I refused to take
statins, and eventually found CholesLo. It lowered my levels, but I
also wanted to help strengthen my entire system, so I added Alpha
Viril. When I read about Blood Flow Optimizer I started taking that,
too. 
  I am currently using two capsules of Choles Lo twice daily during
the week and skipping weekends. I take two Alpha Viril in the morning
and one at night until used up, then I skip four days before opening
the next bottle. I take two capsules of Blood Flow Optimizer two times
every day, but I am not sure whether I should abstain for any length
of time
  What do you recommend for a 66 year old male who had a heart attack
nine years ago? Is this combination viable in the long term, and is
there a way to reduce the overall cost for someone who will be taking
these supplements for life? Please advise.  Thank you.  
  Richard Vanella