Subject: Livesalesman Feed... - [email-masked] +deeksha@livesal...
From: "deeksha dadu (Google Sheets)" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2019 05:02:21 -0700

deeksha dadu replied to an action item in the following document
Livesalesman Feedback / Issue Resolution  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OiMJvqQVdUBXOr0gfbHsZatcKC0DHiFcpLVzu_an4_c/edit?disco=AAAADtzUGkk&ts=5dbc1ecd&usp=comment_email_document&usp_dm=false)

Christopher Ngo
| For Karis:

On the descriptive bob, we have to fix the phone number. So if its  
+5584999435688 we have to change to (84) 99943-5688

Also please use the cropping tool!! Some images were not cropped well and  
showed not so nicely on page.
[email-masked] [email-masked]

Some feedback for Karis
_Assigned to deeksha dadu_

deeksha dadu
Hi Chris,

Acknowledge the feedback. Shared with the portuguese agent.

Thanks

Regards,
Deeksha

Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

You have received this email because you are a participant in this thread.
Change  
(https://docs.google.com/comments/u/108917391239283034996/docos/notify?id=AAHRpnXtm0UxrZ2n3173cDTzTgyeIr3t1ckqHP1s6rt4_vUr68rhtM_IBKrAraOw8HWB5UN15iyVXFPlwnloD3EC3OaXYzISL4QLwsRYJyA10S_yDp7z6pk0&title=Livesalesman+Feedback+/+Issue+Resolution)  
what Google sends you.
You can reply to this email to reply to the comment.