Subject: Re: [Request received] HFL Solutions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: "- Dr. Sam Robbins -" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2019 03:36:01 -0700

Handled, the ticket number is 84035.

Thank you,
Bryan

_______________________________________________
To:
"HFL Support" <[email-masked]>
Cc:
"- Dr. Sam Robbins -" <[email-masked]>
Sent:
Fri, 1 Nov 2019 09:32:18 +0000
Subject:
Re: [Request received] HFL Solutions

 Dear Sam and Adam,

  Unfortunately, I took just 1 pill to test it out but it didn't work
for me! i actually struggled with a raising heart last night and the
experience was horrible!!

  I will have to now return the bottle fully secured, packed and back
to you,. So do send me a return address or a return label if there is
one.

  I demand that I get my full refund as I also paid for a shipping
cost which wasn't agreed initially.

  I look forward to hearing from you soon.

  Regards,

Kivan

-------------------------
FROM: - HFL's & Dr. Sam's Customer Care Team - (HFL Support)
<[email-masked]>
SENT: 30 October 2019 13:26
TO: Kivan <[email-masked]>
SUBJECT: [Request received] HFL Solutions

   ## Please reply ABOVE this line or use below web link. Thanks ## 

		 Ticket #84035: HFL Solutions [1] 

	Your request (#84035 [2]) has been received, and is being reviewed by
our support staff.  

	To review the status of the request and add additional comments,
follow the link below:
http://health.zendesk.com/hc/requests/84035 [3] 

-------------------------

- HFL'S & DR. SAM'S CUSTOMER CARE TEAM -, OCT 30, 6:26 AM PDT:  Dear
Kivan,

 Thanks for your email.

 Thanks for your order of AlphaViril. I acknowledge the receipt that
you've now received it.

 When you place an order to us, we don't charge you duty/tax. Which
means, you have to pay duty/tax when the order arrives (if required).

 Please note that the charges you've paid are probably the custom
charges. Also, please be aware that customs operate by the law of land
over which we have no control. 

 Please have a look at the terms:
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Please check with your country's customs
office regarding the import of the product you wish to order. As the
buyer, you are responsible for any import restrictions, prohibited
import items, taxes, tariffs, fees and other duties. 
 Read more: https://ssi.4hfl.com/pop/terms.php [4] 

 Should you have further query, feel free to get back to us.

 Warm Regards
 Adam | HFL Customer Care Team | www.4HFL.com [5]

		 This email is a service from HFL Support. 

[R5OVXV-3P6P]

Links:
------
[1] https://health.zendesk.com/hc/requests/84035
[2] https://health.zendesk.com/hc/requests/84035
[3] http://health.zendesk.com/hc/requests/84035
[4] https://ssi.4hfl.com/pop/terms.php
[5] http://www.4HFL.com