Subject: Feedback on Screensharing session
From: Christopher Ngo <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 16:55:58 +0000

Hey Ashish and Deeksha,

Thanks for the screen share session today.

I have collated all the issues I saw, and provided feedback on them below.
This should enable the team to work faster to achieve the speed we want.

*1) Issue: Images take a long time to load when opening image selection
tool*
Solution: This does not happen for our London/Vietnam/Ukraine offices, nor
for our freelancers all over the world.
- If it is an internet speed issue, I can ask the devs to reduce the
quality of the images shown in the image selection tool. Can you provide a
video to show the slow load?
- Otherwise, I would advise using the cms on better computers.

*2) Issue: Local Area texts generating in Page Layout, descriptive bob
text.*
Solution: UENI London team are working to minimise this issue. We have
identified the problem and you should see a reduction of this in the coming
days.

*3) Issue: Singular Bobs not available*
Solution: LSM agents are not flagging when this happens.
UENI has no visibility on this and cannot fix it unless LSM agents use the
correct form.
When the LSM agents encounter this problem, they should flag it via the Bob
Proposals Form <https://forms.gle/a49tyWaFEGeGKroX6>.
UENI will then add the singular version, so that next time, it will be able
to be generated.
This saves time in the long run!

*4) Issue: Services/Products typing/creation more than required*
Solution: The minimum number of services/products is 1.
If a customer has given 1-2 product/services, then just create those.
In the example I saw, the customer gave information "Monthly Clothes Box"
as a service/product. The LSM agent proceeded to add "Monthly Clothes Box",
"Women's Clothing" and "Men's Clothing". The LSM agent should only have
added "Monthly Clothes Box".

*5) Issue: LSM Agent not reading Triage notes.*
Solution: Read the Triage notes. These are guided notes from the Triage
team.
If the Triage note says use a photography bob, the LSM agent should
incorporate one!

Overall, the process was very smooth. I think the only big time sinks here
are the image loading, and the understanding of categories that will come
with the job once the agents get more experience.

Hope this is helpful, it definitely was for me. Keep up the good work!

Kind regards,
-- 

*Christopher Ngo | **Operations Manager*
*UENI LTD*
c/o We Work, 2-118 / 2-119
184 Shepherds Bush Road, London, W6 7NL
ueni.com <http://www.ueni.com/>