Subject: Resignation
From: Mridu Bhatnagar <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 18:50:09 +0530

Hi Deeksha ma'am,

As discussed, I would like to be relieved of my duties.

I had to take this decision due to non co-operative work environment and
non acknowledgement of the fact that an employee can get sick anytime and
it's not always possible to attend office in such situations or any other
unavoidable situation that may come up.

Apart from this, I have been working here for two months now and I am still
not clear about the policies here. I hope you understand that the rules and
policies of an organisation sould be in written and available to both
employee and the administration for review, as the employee can not mug up
all the information at the time of signing the documents but may need it in
future.

Due to aforementioned reasons, please consider this e-mail as my
resignation and acknowledge the same.

Thanks and regards
Mridu