Subject: Re: AlphaViril Urgent query!
From: [email-masked]
To: "- Dr. Sam Robbins -" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: "- Dr. Sam Robbins -" <[email-masked]>, "manager" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 02:22:53 -0700

Hello Dr.Sam,

Thank you so much for replying to my request and advise on the case.

I'm sorry for putting the urgent query as I though you must be having
a lot of work so you might miss this case, really sorry for the
disturbance.

Best regards & Thank you
Bryan

____________________________________________________________

----- Original Message -----
From: "- Dr. Sam Robbins -" <[email-masked]>
To:<[email-masked]>
Cc:"- Dr. Sam Robbins -" <[email-masked]>, "manager"
<[email-masked]>
Sent:Wed, 30 Oct 2019 09:42:21 -0700
Subject:Re: AlphaViril Urgent query!

it's fine, I was just curious - that's all.I appreciate it.
On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 7:58 AM HFL Support Team <[email-masked]
[1]> wrote:
Hi Dr. Sam

I will check with the agent about the urgency. The customer is worried
about taking AlphaViril so the agent could have anticipated this as a
matter of urgency.

Please respond to it as per your convenience. There is no rush. Sorry
for the hassle.

Regards
Dave
On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 8:25 PM - Dr. Sam Robbins -
<[email-masked] [2]> wrote:
why is this sent to me as "urgent"?thank you
On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 2:53 AM <[email-masked] [3]> wrote:

Hello Dr. Sam,

I hope that you're doing great.

We would require your expert advise on this customer case.

Thank you
Bryan

Zendesk #84024, Customer name :- Lasantha Kankanamge 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi,

This is about AlphaViril. I'm 43 years old male and I tried this
product because of my Testosterone level has gone down after a hormone
intake to hair growth issue. I only got two capsules and this works
like viagra and this is active for a period of one week without any
problem and I can have a natural/stable erection. But the problem is,
blood pressure goes up significantly when using this product. With the
above two factors, I suspect this product is not a herbal supplement,
this could be a mix of viagra ingredients ( or similar) along with
Testosterone- Hormone booster. But as per researchers, taking
Testosterone hormone oral will cause cancer. I have tried to find any
certification for your product but failed. I therefore in a serious
drought of the contents of the product.

It is true that you have given the full list of contents in this
product. But no government controlling body has certified this.

Please kindly & honestly let me know whether this is a hormone intake
or not? As everyone knows, no supplement can give same-day results.

I'm worried about cancer risk, and the blood pressure increase. Even
though this works well, in the long term, if I ended up with serious
illness, It will be a disaster

Thanks

Lasantha

Links:
------
[1] mailto:[email-masked]
[2] mailto:[email-masked]
[3] mailto:[email-masked]