Subject: Fwd: Blood Flow Optimizer question
From: HFL Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019 18:49:02 +0530

Handled under  #83116

Regards,
Millie

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Bryan Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 6:05 PM
Subject: Blood Flow Optimizer question
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Dr. Sam,

I recently had a stent put into one of my smaller heart arteries and now I
am on a blood thinner, Effient (prasugrel).  I am in reasonably good
condition otherwise except for the blocked artery which led to this.  As I
understand it, I am supposed to be on this drug for the rest of my life.
My question is, Is Blood Flow Optimizer compatible with the blood thinner
and the stent, because I notice that one of the claimed benefits of your
supplement is Improved Blood Clotting, which seems opposite of what the
cardiologist is wanting.

Please help.  I can answer any additional questions you have.

Bryan Wood
352-978-9440 cell
[email-masked]

Sent from Outlook <http://aka.ms/weboutlook>