Subject: Fwd: E-com shipping issues
From: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 05:09:58 -0700 (MST)

From: "Mohmoud Elsayed" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]>, "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, 29 September, 2019 11:21:01 
Subject: FW: E-com shipping issues 

Dears, 

Please drop emails for below customers . 

Mahmoud 

From: Splash Splashrdcecom <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2019 7:06 PM 
To: Splash <[email-masked]>; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Anwar P. Panery <[email-masked]>; Reggie Jardin <[email-masked]>; Kunhiraman Rajeevan <[email-masked]>; Aji Chacko <[email-masked]>; Lalit Ratnala <[email-masked]>; Varun Sharma <[email-masked]> 
Subject: E-com shipping issues 

Dear Support Team, 

Pls be informed that we are not being able to ship the below order due to tracking ID error where mobile no is wrong update. So requesting you to look on this as urgent basis. 

FACILITY_ID 	

INVOICE_NBR 	

DELIVERY_TYPE 	

INVOICE_DATE 	

INVOICE_QTY 	

REASON 

SU 	

9755584358 	

WWT 	

19-Sep-19 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755590918 	

WWT 	

19-Sep-19 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755668547 	

WWT 	

20-Sep-19 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755728395 	

WWT 	

21-Sep-19 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755797855 	

WWT 	

22-Sep-19 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755800200 	

WWT 	

22-Sep-19 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755844967 	

WWT 	

23-Sep-19 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755848083 	

WWT 	

23-Sep-19 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755927538 	

WWT 	

24-Sep-19 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755927538 	

WWT 	

24-Sep-19 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755927538 	

WWT 	

24-Sep-19 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755927538 	

WWT 	

24-Sep-19 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755927538 	

WWT 	

24-Sep-19 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755927538 	

WWT 	

24-Sep-19 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755927538 	

WWT 	

24-Sep-19 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755927538 	

WWT 	

24-Sep-19 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755927538 	

WWT 	

24-Sep-19 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755927538 	

WWT 	

24-Sep-19 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755927538 	

WWT 	

24-Sep-19 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755927538 	

WWT 	

24-Sep-19 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755927538 	

WWT 	

24-Sep-19 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755927538 	

WWT 	

24-Sep-19 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755998408 	

WWT 	

25-Sep-19 	

1 	

	

SU 	

9755998408 	

WWT 	

25-Sep-19 	

1 	

	

SU 	

9755998408 	

WWT 	

25-Sep-19 	

1 	

	

SU 	

9755998408 	

WWT 	

25-Sep-19 	

1 	

	

SU 	

9755998408 	

WWT 	

25-Sep-19 	

1 	

	

SU 	

9756030778 	

WWT 	

25-Sep-19 	

1 	

	

SU 	

9756030778 	

WWT 	

25-Sep-19 	

1 	

	

SU 	

9756030778 	

WWT 	

25-Sep-19 	

1 	

	

SU 	

9756030778 	

WWT 	

25-Sep-19 	

1 	

Thank you and best regards, 

GOBINDA KHATRI 

Splash E-com 

Dubai, UAE 

Landline No 04 821 5833 

From: Splash Splashrdcecom 
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2019 4:21 PM 
To: Splash < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Anwar P. Panery < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Reggie Jardin < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Kunhiraman Rajeevan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Aji Chacko < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Lalit Ratnala < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Varun Sharma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: E-com shipping issues 

Dear Support Team, 

Pls be informed that we are not being able to ship the below order due to tracking ID error where mobile no is wrong update. So requesting you to look on this as urgent basis. 

	

FACILITY_ID 	

INVOICE_NBR 	

DELIVERY_TYPE 	

INVOICE_DATE 	

DISTRO_NBR 	

ITEM_ID 	

INVOICE_QTY 	

REASON 

SU 	

9755226676 	

WWT 	

14-Sep-19 	

3193333341 	

161855228 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755228092 	

WWT 	

14-Sep-19 	

3193333511 	

161855228 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755229195 	

WWT 	

14-Sep-19 	

3193333667 	

161855136 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755244474 	

WWT 	

14-Sep-19 	

3193363868 	

161568734 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755245009 	

WWT 	

14-Sep-19 	

3193361726 	

161687046 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755311125 	

WWT 	

15-Sep-19 	

3193452531 	

161115829 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755311202 	

WWT 	

15-Sep-19 	

3193452900 	

161747772 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755316541 	

WWT 	

15-Sep-19 	

3193472686 	

160168727 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755364086 	

WWT 	

16-Sep-19 	

3193535174 	

161747772 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755366952 	

WWT 	

16-Sep-19 	

3193535628 	

161248591 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755371994 	

WWT 	

16-Sep-19 	

3193537277 	

161200207 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755372732 	

WWT 	

16-Sep-19 	

3193536497 	

161319913 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755372777 	

WWT 	

16-Sep-19 	

3193536528 	

161572345 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755449494 	

WWT 	

17-Sep-19 	

3193699740 	

161200192 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755450108 	

WWT 	

17-Sep-19 	

3193698162 	

161855227 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755450423 	

WWT 	

17-Sep-19 	

3193699750 	

161200192 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755478661 	

WWT 	

17-Sep-19 	

3193749183 	

161526852 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755507460 	

WWT 	

18-Sep-19 	

3193771766 	

161589556 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755508913 	

WWT 	

18-Sep-19 	

3193774053 	

161817485 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755510251 	

WWT 	

18-Sep-19 	

3193774029 	

161568734 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755584358 	

WWT 	

19-Sep-19 	

3193917399 	

160673112 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755590918 	

WWT 	

19-Sep-19 	

3193947490 	

161568734 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755668547 	

WWT 	

20-Sep-19 	

3194047823 	

161706568 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755728395 	

WWT 	

21-Sep-19 	

3194112032 	

161568734 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

Thank you and best regards, 

GOBINDA KHATRI 

Splash E-com 

Dubai, UAE 

Landline No 04 821 5833 

From: Splash Splashrdcecom 
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2019 9:57 AM 
To: Splash < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Humair Jawaid < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Varun Sharma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Reggie Jardin < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Kunhiraman Rajeevan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Aji Chacko < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Lalit Ratnala < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Anwar P. Panery < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: E-com shipping issues urgent 

Dear Support Team & Lalit, 

Pls be informed that we are not being able to ship the below order due to tracking ID error where mobile no is wrong update. So requesting you to look on this as urgent basis. 

DISTRO_NBR 	

INVOICE_NBR 	

DELIVERY_TYPE 	

INVOICE_DATE 	

ITEM_ID 	

INVOICE_QTY 	

Error message 

3193081509 	

9755027428 	

WWT 	

11-Sep-19 	

161635423 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

3193192552 	

9755094827 	

WWT 	

12-Sep-19 	

161635389 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

3193203276 	

9755101111 	

WWT 	

12-Sep-19 	

161426161 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

3193216561 	

9755102664 	

WWT 	

12-Sep-19 	

161662315 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

3193217477 	

9755103509 	

WWT 	

12-Sep-19 	

161653719 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

3193307793 	

9755159489 	

WWT 	

13-Sep-19 	

161536552 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

3193314929 	

9755164864 	

WWT 	

13-Sep-19 	

161277675 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

3193315246 	

9755164989 	

WWT 	

13-Sep-19 	

161635402 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

3193314917 	

9755165134 	

WWT 	

13-Sep-19 	

161635438 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

3193315272 	

9755165229 	

WWT 	

13-Sep-19 	

161635424 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

3193317272 	

9755180726 	

WWT 	

13-Sep-19 	

161833526 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

3193333341 	

9755226676 	

WWT 	

14-Sep-19 	

161855228 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

3193333511 	

9755228092 	

WWT 	

14-Sep-19 	

161855228 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

3193333667 	

9755229195 	

WWT 	

14-Sep-19 	

161855136 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

3193363868 	

9755244474 	

WWT 	

14-Sep-19 	

161568734 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

3193361726 	

9755245009 	

WWT 	

14-Sep-19 	

161687046 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

3193452531 	

9755311125 	

WWT 	

15-Sep-19 	

161115829 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

3193452900 	

9755311202 	

WWT 	

15-Sep-19 	

161747772 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

3193472686 	

9755316541 	

WWT 	

15-Sep-19 	

160168727 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

3193535174 	

9755364086 	

WWT 	

16-Sep-19 	

161747772 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

3193535628 	

9755366952 	

WWT 	

16-Sep-19 	

161248591 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

3193537277 	

9755371994 	

WWT 	

16-Sep-19 	

161200207 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

3193536497 	

9755372732 	

WWT 	

16-Sep-19 	

161319913 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

3193536528 	

9755372777 	

WWT 	

16-Sep-19 	

161572345 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

3193699740 	

9755449494 	

WWT 	

17-Sep-19 	

161200192 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

3193698162 	

9755450108 	

WWT 	

17-Sep-19 	

161855227 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

3193699750 	

9755450423 	

WWT 	

17-Sep-19 	

161200192 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

3193749183 	

9755478661 	

WWT 	

17-Sep-19 	

161526852 	

1 	

Below order not attached the wave 

Thank you and best regards, 

GOBINDA KHATRI 

Splash E-com 

Dubai, UAE 

Landline No 04 821 5833 

From: Splash Splashrdcecom 
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2019 9:55 AM 
To: Splash < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Humair Jawaid < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Varun Sharma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Reggie Jardin < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Kunhiraman Rajeevan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Aji Chacko < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Lalit Ratnala < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Anwar P. Panery < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: E-com shipping issues urgent 

Dear Support Team & Lalit, 

Pls be informed that we are not being able to ship the below order due to tracking ID error where mobile no is wrong update. So requesting you to look on this as urgent basis. 

INVOICE_NBR 	

DELIVERY_TYPE 	

INVOICE_DATE 	

INVOICE_TS 	

DISTRO_NBR 	

DISTRO_DATE 	

DISTRO_TS 	

ITEM_ID 	

INVOICE_QTY 	

Error message 

9755027428 	

WWT 	

11-Sep-19 	

8:31:33 	

3193081509 	

11-Sep-19 	

8:31:45 	

161635423 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755094827 	

WWT 	

12-Sep-19 	

8:57:21 	

3193192552 	

12-Sep-19 	

8:57:24 	

161635389 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755101111 	

WWT 	

12-Sep-19 	

10:18:28 	

3193203276 	

12-Sep-19 	

10:18:32 	

161426161 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755102664 	

WWT 	

12-Sep-19 	

11:21:18 	

3193216561 	

12-Sep-19 	

11:21:26 	

161662315 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755103509 	

WWT 	

12-Sep-19 	

11:24:15 	

3193217477 	

12-Sep-19 	

11:24:18 	

161653719 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755159489 	

WWT 	

13-Sep-19 	

7:39:12 	

3193307793 	

13-Sep-19 	

7:39:25 	

161536552 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755164864 	

WWT 	

13-Sep-19 	

12:47:39 	

3193314929 	

13-Sep-19 	

12:47:44 	

161277675 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755164989 	

WWT 	

13-Sep-19 	

12:49:04 	

3193315246 	

13-Sep-19 	

12:49:16 	

161635402 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755165134 	

WWT 	

13-Sep-19 	

12:47:30 	

3193314917 	

13-Sep-19 	

12:47:43 	

161635438 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755165229 	

WWT 	

13-Sep-19 	

12:49:10 	

3193315272 	

13-Sep-19 	

12:49:15 	

161635424 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755180726 	

WWT 	

13-Sep-19 	

14:31:24 	

3193317272 	

13-Sep-19 	

14:31:28 	

161833526 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755226676 	

WWT 	

14-Sep-19 	

6:06:12 	

3193333341 	

14-Sep-19 	

6:06:25 	

161855228 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755228092 	

WWT 	

14-Sep-19 	

6:42:12 	

3193333511 	

14-Sep-19 	

6:42:25 	

161855228 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755229195 	

WWT 	

14-Sep-19 	

7:00:19 	

3193333667 	

14-Sep-19 	

7:00:30 	

161855136 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755244474 	

WWT 	

14-Sep-19 	

12:27:41 	

3193363868 	

14-Sep-19 	

12:27:47 	

161568734 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755245009 	

WWT 	

14-Sep-19 	

12:17:15 	

3193361726 	

14-Sep-19 	

12:17:25 	

161687046 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755311125 	

WWT 	

15-Sep-19 	

10:51:19 	

3193452531 	

15-Sep-19 	

10:51:33 	

161115829 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755311202 	

WWT 	

15-Sep-19 	

10:57:18 	

3193452900 	

15-Sep-19 	

10:57:23 	

161747772 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755316541 	

WWT 	

15-Sep-19 	

13:06:12 	

3193472686 	

15-Sep-19 	

13:06:28 	

160168727 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755362041 	

WWT 	

16-Sep-19 	

5:16:24 	

3193532606 	

16-Sep-19 	

5:16:36 	

161747772 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

Thank you and best regards, 

GOBINDA KHATRI 

Splash E-com 

Dubai, UAE 

Landline No 04 821 5833 

From: Splash Splashrdcecom 
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2019 3:48 PM 
To: Splash < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Humair Jawaid < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Varun Sharma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Reggie Jardin < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Kunhiraman Rajeevan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Aji Chacko < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Lalit Ratnala < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Anwar P. Panery < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: E-com shipping issues urgent 

Dear Support Team , 

Pls be informed that we are not being able to ship the below order due to tracking ID error where mobile no is wrong update. So requesting you to look on this as urgent basis. 

FACILITY_ID 	

INVOICE_NBR 	

DELIVERY_TYPE 	

INVOICE_DATE 	

INVOICE_TS 	

DISTRO_NBR 	

DISTRO_DATE 	

DISTRO_TS 	

ITEM_ID 	

INVOICE_QTY 	

Error message 

SU 	

9755027428 	

WWT 	

11-Sep-19 	

8:31:33 	

3193081509 	

11-Sep-19 	

8:31:45 	

161635423 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755094827 	

WWT 	

12-Sep-19 	

8:57:21 	

3193192552 	

12-Sep-19 	

8:57:24 	

161635389 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755101111 	

WWT 	

12-Sep-19 	

10:18:28 	

3193203276 	

12-Sep-19 	

10:18:32 	

161426161 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755102664 	

WWT 	

12-Sep-19 	

11:21:18 	

3193216561 	

12-Sep-19 	

11:21:26 	

161662315 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755103509 	

WWT 	

12-Sep-19 	

11:24:15 	

3193217477 	

12-Sep-19 	

11:24:18 	

161653719 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755159489 	

WWT 	

13-Sep-19 	

7:39:12 	

3193307793 	

13-Sep-19 	

7:39:25 	

161536552 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755164864 	

WWT 	

13-Sep-19 	

12:47:39 	

3193314929 	

13-Sep-19 	

12:47:44 	

161277675 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755164989 	

WWT 	

13-Sep-19 	

12:49:04 	

3193315246 	

13-Sep-19 	

12:49:16 	

161635402 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755165134 	

WWT 	

13-Sep-19 	

12:47:30 	

3193314917 	

13-Sep-19 	

12:47:43 	

161635438 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755165229 	

WWT 	

13-Sep-19 	

12:49:10 	

3193315272 	

13-Sep-19 	

12:49:15 	

161635424 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755180726 	

WWT 	

13-Sep-19 	

14:31:24 	

3193317272 	

13-Sep-19 	

14:31:28 	

161833526 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755226676 	

WWT 	

14-Sep-19 	

6:06:12 	

3193333341 	

14-Sep-19 	

6:06:25 	

161855228 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755228092 	

WWT 	

14-Sep-19 	

6:42:12 	

3193333511 	

14-Sep-19 	

6:42:25 	

161855228 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755229195 	

WWT 	

14-Sep-19 	

7:00:19 	

3193333667 	

14-Sep-19 	

7:00:30 	

161855136 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755244474 	

WWT 	

14-Sep-19 	

12:27:41 	

3193363868 	

14-Sep-19 	

12:27:47 	

161568734 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755245009 	

WWT 	

14-Sep-19 	

12:17:15 	

3193361726 	

14-Sep-19 	

12:17:25 	

161687046 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

Thank you and best regards, 

GOBINDA KHATRI 

Splash E-com 

Dubai, UAE 

Landline No 04 821 5833 

From: Splash Splashrdcecom 
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2019 7:48 PM 
To: Splash < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Humair Jawaid < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Varun Sharma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Reggie Jardin < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Kunhiraman Rajeevan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Aji Chacko < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Lalit Ratnala < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Anwar P. Panery < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: E-com shipping issues urgent 

Dear Support Team , 

Pls be informed that we are not being able to ship the below order due to tracking ID error where mobile no is wrong update. So requesting you to look on this as urgent basis. 

INVOICE_NBR 	

DELIVERY_TYPE 	

INVOICE_DATE 	

ITEM_ID 	

INVOICE_QTY 	

Error message 

9754972247 	

WWT 	

10-Sep-19 	

161688346 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755020807 	

WWT 	

11-Sep-19 	

161653060 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755027428 	

WWT 	

11-Sep-19 	

161635423 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755040442 	

WWT 	

11-Sep-19 	

161572345 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755040723 	

WWT 	

11-Sep-19 	

161662315 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755041615 	

WWT 	

11-Sep-19 	

161855236 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755042454 	

WWT 	

11-Sep-19 	

161727419 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755042454 	

WWT 	

11-Sep-19 	

161332562 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755042454 	

WWT 	

11-Sep-19 	

161749736 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755046255 	

WWT 	

11-Sep-19 	

161094305 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755093638 	

WWT 	

12-Sep-19 	

161635439 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755094304 	

WWT 	

12-Sep-19 	

161717590 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755094746 	

WWT 	

12-Sep-19 	

161855228 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755094827 	

WWT 	

12-Sep-19 	

161635389 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755101111 	

WWT 	

12-Sep-19 	

161426161 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755102664 	

WWT 	

12-Sep-19 	

161662315 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755103509 	

WWT 	

12-Sep-19 	

161653719 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

Thank you and best regards, 

GOBINDA KHATRI 

Splash E-com 

Dubai, UAE 

Landline No 04 821 5833 

From: Splash Splashrdcecom 
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2019 12:05 PM 
To: Splash < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Humair Jawaid < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Varun Sharma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Reggie Jardin < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Kunhiraman Rajeevan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Aji Chacko < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Lalit Ratnala < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Anwar P. Panery < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: E-com shipping issues urgent 

Dear Support Team , 

Pls be informed that we are not being able to ship the below order due to tracking ID error where mobile no is wrong update. So requesting you to look on this as urgent basis. 

FACILITY_ID 	

INVOICE_NBR 	

DELIVERY_TYPE 	

INVOICE_DATE 	

ITEM_ID 	

INVOICE_QTY 	

Error message 

SU 	

9755093638 	

WWT 	

12-Sep-19 	

161635439 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755093778 	

WWT 	

12-Sep-19 	

161115828 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755094304 	

WWT 	

12-Sep-19 	

161717590 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

SU 	

9755094746 	

WWT 	

12-Sep-19 	

161855228 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

Thank you and best regards, 

GOBINDA KHATRI 

Splash E-com 

Dubai, UAE 

Landline No 04 821 5833 

From: Splash Splashrdcecom 
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2019 11:44 AM 
To: Splash < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Humair Jawaid < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Varun Sharma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Reggie Jardin < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Kunhiraman Rajeevan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Aji Chacko < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Lalit Ratnala < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Anwar P. Panery < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: E-com shipping issues urgent 

Dear Support Team , 

Pls be informed that we are not being able to ship the below order due to tracking ID error where mobile no is wrong update. So requesting you to look on this as urgent basis. 

INVOICE_NBR 	

DELIVERY_TYPE 	

INVOICE_DATE 	

ITEM_ID 	

INVOICE_QTY 	

Error message 

9754972247 	

WWT 	

10-Sep-19 	

161688346 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755020807 	

WWT 	

11-Sep-19 	

161653060 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755027428 	

WWT 	

11-Sep-19 	

161635423 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755040442 	

WWT 	

11-Sep-19 	

161572345 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755040723 	

WWT 	

11-Sep-19 	

161662315 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755041615 	

WWT 	

11-Sep-19 	

161855236 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755042454 	

WWT 	

11-Sep-19 	

161727419 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755042454 	

WWT 	

11-Sep-19 	

161332562 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755042454 	

WWT 	

11-Sep-19 	

161749736 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755046255 	

WWT 	

11-Sep-19 	

161094305 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

9755094827 	

WWT 	

12-Sep-19 	

161635389 	

1 	

Tracking id could not be generated .please try after sometime 

Thank you and best regards, 

GOBINDA KHATRI 

Splash E-com 

Dubai, UAE 

Landline No 04 821 5833 

From: Splash Splashrdcecom 
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 6:06 PM 
To: Splash < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Humair Jawaid < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Varun Sharma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Gaurav Kumar (TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Reggie Jardin < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Kunhiraman Rajeevan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Aji Chacko < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Lalit Ratnala < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Anwar P. Panery < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: E-com shipping issues urgent 

Dear Support Team & Varun, 

Pls be informed that we are not being able to ship the below order due to tracking ID error where mobile no is wrong update. So requesting you to look on this as urgent basis. 

INVOICE_NBR 	

DELIVERY_TYPE 	

INVOICE_DATE 	

INVOICE_TS 	

DISTRO_NBR 	

DISTRO_DATE 	

DISTRO_TS 	

ITEM_ID 	

INVOICE_QTY 	

Error message 

9754903406 	

WWT 	

9-Sep-19 	

12:26:34 	

3192896602 	

9-Sep-19 	

12:26:38 	

161653060 	

1 	

Tracking id couldnot be generated .please try after sometime 

9754903868 	

WWT 	

9-Sep-19 	

13:02:36 	

3192900622 	

9-Sep-19 	

13:02:48 	

161656815 	

1 	

Tracking id couldnot be generated .please try after sometime 

9754956009 	

WWT 	

10-Sep-19 	

6:23:36 	

3192962982 	

10-Sep-19 	

6:23:56 	

161656819 	

1 	

Tracking id couldnot be generated .please try after sometime 

9754960997 	

WWT 	

10-Sep-19 	

8:37:37 	

3192970194 	

10-Sep-19 	

8:37:49 	

161688398 	

1 	

Tracking id couldnot be generated .please try after sometime 

9754967989 	

WWT 	

10-Sep-19 	

11:47:57 	

3192996359 	

10-Sep-19 	

11:48:00 	

161814863 	

1 	

Tracking id couldnot be generated .please try after sometime 

9754968495 	

WWT 	

10-Sep-19 	

11:17:44 	

3192991197 	

10-Sep-19 	

11:17:56 	

160976661 	

1 	

Tracking id couldnot be generated .please try after sometime 

9754968906 	

WWT 	

10-Sep-19 	

11:47:44 	

3192996349 	

10-Sep-19 	

11:47:50 	

161742673 	

1 	

Tracking id couldnot be generated .please try after sometime 

9754972247 	

WWT 	

10-Sep-19 	

12:11:37 	

3192999596 	

10-Sep-19 	

12:11:42 	

161688346 	

1 	

Tracking id couldnot be generated .please try after sometime 

9755020807 	

WWT 	

11-Sep-19 	

6:12:12 	

3193074910 	

11-Sep-19 	

6:12:20 	

161653060 	

1 	

Tracking id couldnot be generated .please try after sometime 

9755027428 	

WWT 	

11-Sep-19 	

8:31:33 	

3193081509 	

11-Sep-19 	

8:31:45 	

161635423 	

1 	

Tracking id couldnot be generated .please try after sometime 

9755040442 	

WWT 	

11-Sep-19 	

13:27:20 	

3193120573 	

11-Sep-19 	

13:27:29 	

161572345 	

1 	

Tracking id couldnot be generated .please try after sometime 

9755040723 	

WWT 	

11-Sep-19 	

13:42:26 	

3193121880 	

11-Sep-19 	

13:42:30 	

161662315 	

1 	

Tracking id couldnot be generated .please try after sometime 

9755041615 	

WWT 	

11-Sep-19 	

13:36:17 	

3193121576 	

11-Sep-19 	

13:36:28 	

161855236 	

1 	

Tracking id couldnot be generated .please try after sometime 

9755042454 	

WWT 	

11-Sep-19 	

13:42:29 	

3193121881 	

11-Sep-19 	

13:42:39 	

161727419 	

1 	

Tracking id couldnot be generated .please try after sometime 

9755042454 	

WWT 	

11-Sep-19 	

13:42:29 	

3193121882 	

11-Sep-19 	

13:42:38 	

161332562 	

1 	

Tracking id couldnot be generated .please try after sometime 

9755042454 	

WWT 	

11-Sep-19 	

13:42:29 	

3193121882 	

11-Sep-19 	

13:42:38 	

161749736 	

1 	

Tracking id couldnot be generated .please try after sometime 

9755046255 	

WWT 	

11-Sep-19 	

15:02:28 	

3193131363 	

11-Sep-19 	

15:02:41 	

161094305 	

1 	

Tracking id couldnot be generated .please try after sometime 

Thank you and best regards, 

GOBINDA KHATRI 

Splash E-com 

Dubai, UAE 

Landline No 04 821 5833 

From: Splash Splashrdcecom 
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 2:12 PM 
To: Splash < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Humair Jawaid < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Navaneeth Krishnan Madhusudanan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Reggie Jardin < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Kunhiraman Rajeevan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Aji Chacko < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Lalit Ratnala < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Anwar P. Panery < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: E-com shipping issues urgent 

D ear Support Team, 

Pls be informed that the below order not being able to dispatch due to the customer wrong mobile no mentioned. So pls 

Thank you and best regards, 

GOBINDA KHATRI 

Splash E-com 

Dubai, UAE 

Landline No 04 821 5833 

From: Splash Splashrdcecom 
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 10:36 AM 
To: Splash < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Humair Jawaid < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Navaneeth Krishnan Madhusudanan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Reggie Jardin < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Kunhiraman Rajeevan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Aji Chacko < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Lalit Ratnala < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Anwar P. Panery < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: E-com shipping issues urgent 

D ear Support Team, 

Pls be informed that the below order not being able to dispatch due to the customer wrong mobile no mentioned. So pls 

Thank you and best regards, 

GOBINDA KHATRI 

Splash E-com 

Dubai, UAE 

Landline No 04 821 5833 

From: Splash Splashrdcecom 
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 3:23 PM 
To: Splash < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Humair Jawaid < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Navaneeth Krishnan Madhusudanan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Reggie Jardin < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Kunhiraman Rajeevan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Aji Chacko < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Lalit Ratnala < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Anwar P. Panery < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: E-com shipping issues urgent 

D ear Support Team, 

Pls be informed that the below order not being able to dispatch due to the customer wrong mobile no mentioned. So pls 

Thank you and best regards, 

GOBINDA KHATRI 

Splash E-com 

Dubai, UAE 

Landline No 04 821 5833 

From: Splash Splashrdcecom 
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 1:18 PM 
To: Splash < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Humair Jawaid < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Navaneeth Krishnan Madhusudanan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Reggie Jardin < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Kunhiraman Rajeevan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Aji Chacko < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Lalit Ratnala < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Anwar P. Panery < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: E-com shipping issues urgent 

D ear Support Team, 

Pls be informed that the below order not being able to dispatch due to the customer wrong mobile no mentioned. So pls 

Thank you and best regards, 

GOBINDA KHATRI 

Splash E-com 

Dubai, UAE 

Landline No 04 821 5833 

From: Splash Splashrdcecom 
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 9:40 AM 
To: Splash < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Humair Jawaid < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Navaneeth Krishnan Madhusudanan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Reggie Jardin < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Kunhiraman Rajeevan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Aji Chacko < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Lalit Ratnala < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Anwar P. Panery < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: E-com shipping issues urgent 

D ear Support Team, 

Pls be informed that the below order not being able to dispatch due to the customer wrong mobile no mentioned. So pls look. 

Thank you and best regards, 

GOBINDA KHATRI 

Splash E-com 

Dubai, UAE 

Landline No 04 821 5833 

From: Splash Splashrdcecom 
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 9:39 AM 
To: 'Splash' < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Humair Jawaid < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Navaneeth Krishnan Madhusudanan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Reggie Jardin < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Kunhiraman Rajeevan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Aji Chacko < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Lalit Ratnala < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Anwar P. Panery < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: E-com shipping issues urgent 

D ear Support Team, 

Pls be informed that the below order not being able to dispatch due to the customer wrong mobile no mentioned. So pls look. 

Thank you and best regards, 

GOBINDA KHATRI 

Splash E-com 

Dubai, UAE 

Landline No 04 821 5833 

From: Splash Splashrdcecom 
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 9:36 AM 
To: 'Splash' < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Humair Jawaid < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Navaneeth Krishnan Madhusudanan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Reggie Jardin < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Kunhiraman Rajeevan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Aji Chacko < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Lalit Ratnala < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Anwar P. Panery < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: E-com shipping issues urgent 

D ear Support Team, 

Pls be informed that the below order not being able to dispatch due to the customer wrong mobile no mentioned. So pls look. 

Thank you and best regards, 

GOBINDA KHATRI 

Splash E-com 

Dubai, UAE 

Landline No 04 821 5833 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com