Subject: Changes to your Uber for Business (U4B) account
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 07:30:55 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Our terms are being updated with effect from 1st October, 2019.

Dear Customer,

This email is to inform you of important changes to the terms governing your Uber for Business account (“Account”).

With effect from 1st October 2019 (“Transfer Date”), your Uber for Business contract is being transferred from Uber B.V. to its affiliate, Uber India Systems Private Limited (“Uber India”), a company incorporated in India.

Account Statements:

Post 1st October 2019, Uber India Systems Private Limited would issue the monthly statement for your Account. There will be no change in the current payment arrangement for your account.

This assignment does not require any action on your part. We believe this change will not cause any interruption to your Uber for Business services.

For more details, please refer to the transfer notice document 
https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=8e6215acc47271a0602902aaf9c08991b721fb1860ce665fac2fd1a7fc2d94689b3ea42142607bf85871daff6f272197fbbbbd9bd9dbf047 
 here . For further clarity, we also recommend going through our 
https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=8e6215acc47271a09bb96d8245e9bbea9f74e91ac8b4e8f6fcc8c4d5a178bdac24c5ea7f9833c19197d86568a2d771b4f12f00b2dbd507c8 
 frequently asked questions  .

In case you require any further clarifications or support do feel free to reach out to us at [email-masked]

Sincerely,

The Uber for Business Team

India

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=8e6215acc47271a0cae8aae1e2f2f5d9e3d3d94b563fac185a9169c933f123e23725b3050c6ac9161bd1bb22e4bfb30b9977ce6f35d23485 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=8e6215acc47271a0b0f39434b28a29ff6906dc647292146b9f06530653ca178e9c6df4ee731cec988720f2b2431575238a3efb2a4507e49c 
Terms 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=8e6215acc47271a07421a04a51f67407049954cae9e80f6320fe017417ce98f4c9761699529c4dd85fe41724f2785a5aff1cca583dd9a32e 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=8e6215acc47271a0f1ebda7157272f0428d9ed60783cb28792a9f8a8827b98e1db6ffc9b508a6fc7a3811bf29c1bcb2451360913f240cd7b 
Unsubscribe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=8e6215acc47271a0944075300294f4d71e581a7079302017006e7e16736331aba328329e1af9373bc2ad536960d167e82732ba1ae9dee65e 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=8e6215acc47271a0bad204d8b0e940f3d6e7baf367de55698ba18e5ebb994e9bb9ee5c4b2bbfc06fbf4aed8e5f8eda455993806dd6e70a39 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=8e6215acc47271a035eaccbaca3aea8f0f00ea8e0eb09a0393afe188e88e03c34daca8fc1398889cc6f377d7ed2efff7d1d9e3f05866f7e3 

Uber India Systems Private Limited

SCO 300, Sector 29,

Gurgaon, Haryana

Uber.com