Subject: Fwd: Order: CY106658703US
From: HFL Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 16:35:59 +0530

Already handled under Chat

Regards,
Chris

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Nakicevic, Zinaida (CSE) <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 2:37 PM
Subject: Order: CY106658703US
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Good morning,

I have placed order on 17 September and can see on USPS Tracking that it
says:

*Tracking Number: *CY106658703US

Your item departed a transfer airport in HEATHROW, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
on September 26, 2019 at 12:35 pm. The item is currently in transit to the
destination.

*Status*

*In-Transit*

September 26, 2019 at 12:35 pm

Departed

LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM

However, delivery address (my residence) is only 15 minutes away from
Heathrow and I have not received the package yet.

As there are no further details available, can you please provide update?

I would be greatly appreciative as I am awaiting this delivery to schedule
travel to my mother who this is for.

Thank you in advance!

Zinaida Nakicevic