Subject: RE: Dedicated agent shifts
From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Cc: saurabh <[email-masked]>, Deeksha <[email-masked]>, Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 01:42:16 +0000

Thanks Ashish.

Saurabh, our Russian agent should be working 7am – 4pm Moscow time Monday to Friday, which is 9.30am Delhi time.  Can you confirm this will be corrected for next week?

Thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen​
 |
Customer Support B2B
Les Mills International
 |
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.lesmills.com
<https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat>
<http://www.lesmills.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
<https://twitter.com/lesmills>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>
<https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/>

From: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, 28 September 2019 8:51 pm
To: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]>
Cc: saurabh <[email-masked]>; Deeksha <[email-masked]>; Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
Subject: Dedicated agent shifts

Hi Charlotte,

Attached is the roster for the agents working for Les Mills.

Note: All shift timings mentioned are in IST.

Do let me know if you need anything else.

Regards,
Ashish Dabral