Subject: Audits
From: "Vodka Bunny!!" <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 15:30:00 +0530

Hi Mam,

Please see audit reports from yesterday, 22nd Sept

*TXT*

*Agent : Ahmad/Arjun/ Approv (whoever was on night shift yesterday, 22nd
Sept)Feedback : Existing client unable to send sms via http API. Agent gave
outdated response for existing customer. If there are any new agent on TXT,
please let them know the new update*

Tamsin Welcome to our livechat service. 2:25:57
Tamsin How may I help you today? 2:26:05
Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City) #9496 hello 2:30:08
Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City) #9496 i trying to send sms via http API 2:30:17
Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City) #9496 but get this error: 2:30:22
Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City) #9496 Operation fail: Unauthorized Password
2:30:24
Tamsin Are you our existing client?2:31:14
Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City) #9496 yes 2:32:29
Tamsin Since you are an existing client, please log a ticket in this link:
http://clients.txtnation.com and that will provide access to the support
team who can help you better with your inquiry. 2:32:39
Tamsin Is there anything else I can help you with today? 2:32:52
Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City) #9496 ok thanks 2:33:18
Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City) #9496 i will try to submit a request 2:33:27
Tamsin Thank You for using our livechat service. Should you have any
further queries please feel free to contact us again. Have a nice day! Good
bye. 2:33:30
Used command: !end 2:33:46
Visitor left the page or the chat session was ended.
========================================================

Thanks
Rama