Subject: Audits
From: "Vodka Bunny!!" <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2019 22:40:47 +0530

Hi Mam,

Please see audit report from yesterday, 20th Sept

*JAYWAYAgent : Arjun*

*Feedback : Customer looking for customize tour for 12 days for 2 people in
June 2020. Customer suddenly left the chat. However, its not a good idea to
ask customer when they already share us the info at the beginning of the
chat*

Arthur
Hello! How may I help you?
Tammy
I'm looking for a personalized 12 day vacation for two people in June 2020
Arthur
How many members would there be in the travel group? Please specify if
there are children travelling with you.
Do you also know when you would want to leave?
Any approximate date(s) in June?
Tammy left the chat
======================================================

*Agent : Bharat*

*Feedback :  A travel agency needed help for their client in Romania and
Bran Castle and wanted to know if we pay commission. Looks like agent
completely confuse or have no idea what commission customer was talking
about.*

*Our trip packages are commissionable at a percentage of the land portion,
minus any airfare and credit card payment fees. The advantage for you over
making separate bookings is earning commission on all the land components.
You may want to read more about our info for travel agents
here:https://jaywaytravel.com/travel-agents
<https://jaywaytravel.com/travel-agents>*

Bryan
Hello, Can I help you plan your upcoming vacation?
Client
I am a travel agent in Colorado and am looking at possible options for a
client in Romania and Bran Castle.
Bryan
Hello!
We are specialised in planning customised tours based on your budget,
preferences and interests. Also you can plan your own customised tour
according to your choice of itineraries.
Client
Hi Bryan, I'm Kris. Since you work with travel agents, I assume that you
also pay commission? What is your %.
Bryan
No, this is just a help desk to collect the lead of the potential client
how are planing for the complete tour for Europe.
Client
I assume that Jayway pays commissions
Bryan
I'm really sorry but I've no commissions in this
Client
ok thank you
Client left the chat
=======================================================

Thanks
Rama