Subject: Help us protect you: Security advice from Google
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2019 01:43:14 +0000 (GMT)

Remove risky access to your data

[email-masked]

Some apps or services you allowed to access your Google Account have not
been verified by Google. Since they have extensive access to your personal
information, you should remove their access unless you trust them.
Review these apps and see other personalized security recommendations in
the Security Checkup
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser?Email=[email-masked]&continue=https://myaccount.google.com/security-checkup?utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dsap%26aneid%3D-2442464167227168625%26sea%3D8%26rfn%3D1569030194426%26anexp%3Dgivab-fa--mdv2-fa--sapef-a3--saprfsm-const--sapaf-control>
.
Take action
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser?Email=[email-masked]&continue=https://myaccount.google.com/security-checkup?utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dsap%26aneid%3D-2442464167227168625%26sea%3D8%26rfn%3D1569030194426%26anexp%3Dgivab-fa--mdv2-fa--sapef-a3--saprfsm-const--sapaf-control>
You can also go directly to:
https://myaccount.google.com/security-checkup
You received this email to let you know about important changes to your
Google Account and services.
© 2019 Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA