Subject: RE: Proton Therapy for Cancer
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 01:34:36 -0700

handled, the ticket number is 82430.

Thank you,
Bryan

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vince Curto" <[email-masked]>
To:"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc:
Sent:Mon, 16 Sep 2019 17:04:04 +0000
Subject:RE: Proton Therapy for Cancer

	Hi there, 

	My name is Vince Curto, and I am the website manager for Provision
Healthcare. 

	I wanted to send a quick follow-up regarding the email I sent a few
days ago about the benefits of using proton therapy to treat cancer. 

	You can find the article here:
https://provisionhealthcare.com/2019/06/07/new-study-confirms-proton-therapy-results-in-fewer-side-effects-for-many-cancers/
[1]. 

	We would appreciate it if you would repost or share the link on your
website.  

	I hope to hear from you soon! 

	Thank you,
 Vince Curto
 Website Manager

	Provision Healthcare
 1400 Dowell Springs Blvd., Suite 350
 Knoxville, TN 37909 
https://provisionhealthcare.com/ [2] 

 Don't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word
"UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.
 Provision Healthcare, 1400 Dowell Springs Blvd., Suite 350, Knoxville
TN, 37909, United States "This electronic mail (including any
attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential,
and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its
intended recipient(s). Any dissemination, copying, or use of this
electronic email or its contents by persons other than the intended
recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message
in error, please notify us immediately by reply email or telephone
call so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete
the original message in its entirety. Thank you.” 

Links:
------
[1]
https://provisionhealthcare.com/2019/06/07/new-study-confirms-proton-therapy-results-in-fewer-side-effects-for-many-cancers/
[2] https://provisionhealthcare.com/