Subject: Fwd: AlphaViril Side Effect
From: HFL Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 09:28:20 +0800

Replied ZD 82377

Kae

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: kohhatt gmail <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Sep 16, 2019 at 4:26 AM
Subject: AlphaViril Side Effect
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Hello Dr. Sam,

I gave AlphaViril 3 tries but I gave up because of the heavy side effect
even it worked for me.  I took just 1 pill a day in the morning for 5
days.  After third day I can get hard erection any time I want too.  The
side effect was sweating, feeling chill and nausea, heart racing, the front
head feels heavy of blood flow, my body temperature raised.  The effect
lasted about half a day.  The feeling is very uncomfortable.

I love the product so much that I am writing to ask for your advice about
any other way to use it without side effect.  I have been using your
CholesLo and Blood Sugar Optimizer.  It works real weel.

Thank you,

Le