Subject: Re: follow up
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 08:03:27 -0700

Handled, The ticket number is 82313.

Thank you,
Bharat

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anna Kučírková" <[email-masked]>
To:<[email-masked]>
Cc:
Sent:Thu, 12 Sep 2019 17:42:05 +0000
Subject:follow up

 Did you get my last email? I hope that I have the correct email
address. Please let me know what you think about my article If I don't
hear back from you I won't bug you again. 
 Thank you very much and have a great day

 Anna Kučírková.

 On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 5:59 PM, Anna Kučírková
<[email-masked]> wrote:  

	Hello there, 

	Amazing job on your page
https://www.drsamrobbins.com/mood-happiness/how-sleep-deprivation-destroys-your-mental-health/
it has some good references so I wanted to get in touch with you and
ask, what you think about this article MENTAL HEALTH: UNDERSTANDING
AND DEALING WITH DISORDERS

 You can read it right here:
https://insuranceforburial.com/blog/mental-health-understanding-and-dealing-with-disorders/
[1]
 I would like to hear your opinion on this article. Also, if you find
it useful, please consider linking to it from your page I mentioned
earlier. If you prefer you may republish the article. Let me know what
you think. 

	Thank you very much, 

	Anna Kučírková.  

Links:
------
[1]
https://insuranceforburial.com/blog/mental-health-understanding-and-dealing-with-disorders/