Subject: RE: Zolile Pini - your order has been shipped!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 03:37:47 -0700

Handled at #82272

Best Regards,

AJ
HFL Customer Support

----- Original Message -----
From:
 "Pini ZM Mr : Directorate : SADC DIRCO" <[email-masked]>

To:
"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc:

Sent:
Thu, 12 Sep 2019 09:20:12 +0200
Subject:
RE: Zolile Pini - your order has been shipped!

	Dear Sam,

	Your email below has reference.

	I have already indicated in my previous communication that I have
even fetched the one I paid for , was this paid for ? 

	Kind regards

	MR ZOLILE PINI

	Office of the Chief Director

	Branch: Africa

	Chief Directorate: SADC

	Tel: +27 (0) 12 351 0946

	Fax: +27 (0) 12 329 0146

	E-mail: [email-masked]
 [1]

	Website: www.dirco.gov.za
 [2]

	  

	FROM: Dr. Sam Robbins / 4HFL.com [mailto:[email-masked]] 
SENT: 11 September 2019 06:09 PM
TO: Pini, ZM Mr : Directorate : SADC, DIRCO
SUBJECT: Zolile Pini - your order has been shipped!

 Dear Zolile Pini,

 Thank you for your order. We wanted to let you know that your package
(#EH-201909110021-399006) was shipped via USPS, USPS First Class Mail
Intl on 9/11/2019.  You can track your package at any time using the
link below.

SHIPPED TO:
 Zolile Pini
 942 Sysie Street
 Ext 5 Silverton
 Pretoria, GAUTENG 0184 ZA

TRACK YOUR SHIPMENT: 

 This shipment includes the following items:

	ITEM #

	DESCRIPTION

	QTY

	AVC

	AlphaViril (1)

	1

 Thank you for your support. Wishing you a very HAPPY & HEALTHY DAY!

	Sincere Regards

	HFL Customer Care Team

	http://HFLsupport.com - 24/7 SUPPORT [CHAT, PHONE & EMAIL]

	http://4HFL.com [3] - our site

-------------------------
Disclaimer: This email and files transmitted with it contain
confidential and privileged information and are intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If
you have received this email in error please -
 - do not read, disseminate, distribute, copy or take action in
reliance on this email and
 - delete it immediately and arrange for the deletion thereof on your
server, and
 - notify the administrator of the Department of International
Relations and Cooperation at [email-masked] immediately.

 Any unauthorised, use duplication or interception of this e-mail or
any files transmitted with it is expressly and strictly prohibited. No
representation, guarantee or undertaking (expressed or implied) is
made or given
 - As to the confidentiality or security of the e-mail system'
 Or
 - As to the accuracy of the information in this email and any files
transmitted with it is virus-free.
 No responsibility or liability is accepted for:
 - the proper, complete transmission of the information contained in
this email or any files transmitted with it or any delay in its
receipt; or rising from or as a result of the use of or reliance on
the content of this email or any files transmitted with it.
 Any views expressed in this email or any files transmitted with it
are not necessarily the views of the Department of International
Relations and Cooperation. Queries regarding this emails or any files
transmitted with it, should be directed to [email-masked].

 This disclaimer forms part of the content of this e-mail for purposes
of section 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act,
2002 (Act No. 25 of 2002)

Links:
------
[1] mailto:[email-masked]
[2] http://www.dirco.gov.za/
[3]
http://emailtrk.shipstation.com/wf/click?upn=0PLZqFmfNmqC1zxwC9MhIjPf75DLm685ZxHJbN-2BQCz0rq-2B9nsRx9npxHaKO48JEiOGKo7oG61RCC1cy1RK-2BnKQ-3D-3D_6QqWBDzT33LwA0NTSrwojoCBQkkKmZml66ng4BRUQWopu1-2BSVzO5iwU8D7NReNrdlSLlzqRP7Dq8eXQBn0XNQkYw3VGWdD2R1Gime2CDKVzAiKlC2lH1Fs8ayAWEPZC0FCHuFWunfzMapu1tdxVOuHGVyMa6glqOS6pwBDbISbtiSKy0LR6p2hMYrArwh-2BtbNDG1MsW-2BQhTemwlToJj7QOYBOITkaPwvDzmLlVk64UxuLlLFPRvhfZm5yBd9Y01j2KlVOt-2Bl8NFCP3MaTxspH6nCcnX2lSsEvrFMWlZGQJOGccRirjCec0-2F-2FOeEFVasa