Subject: Fwd: 🌞Sun Does NOT Cause Skin Cancer!
From: HFL Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019 06:54:39 +0800

Replied ZD 81996

Kae

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Bill Elliott <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 4:13 AM
Subject: Re: 🌞Sun Does NOT Cause Skin Cancer!
To: - Dr. Sam Robbins - <[email-masked]>

Hi Dr. Sam:
can you look in to whats going on with my CholesLo order? Ive got 2 letters
about it that it had been canceled.

Bill Elliott

On Wednesday, September 4, 2019, 12:00:56 AM CDT, - Dr. Sam Robbins - <
[email-masked]> wrote:

The sun can actually help prevent skin cancer. I know this is against what
you've learned so read today's important email☀️

[image: HFL™ was started by Dr. Sam Robbins in 1998 to help his own parents
and family members get healthier and stay that way, without the use of
harmful drugs, restrictive diets or exhaustive exercise programs. “I wanted
natural solutions that were proven to work, easy to use and delivered safe
results, quickly”, states Dr. Robbins. In the past 2+ decades, HFL™ has had
the privilege of helping over 10+ million people around the world improve
their health, fitness and longevity. We look forward to helping you achieve
your health goals for 2019 and beyond.]
<https://trk.klclick2.com/wf/click?upn=UPzZjb4uqHi2GlkTz4DoB2LXnhC3UDbfdqf-2B6zlDMIP5IYtz-2Brz192zx-2BKvE7FMXoMF3NDH9auPsjeA5p6efCLCMajKvsxk-2Ff-2BkYDW-2FyWarhAxOVIDn08-2Bko1VrIZY37PoqDPuKpGpv20c3PNZiuQCxATbkR9tiaQbsKJhg-2Bp7XUlx4DqNU0BrSNA9EJhbi7InhxYLFxNcIRgCDpRoo1N3tCkP58rxtM7gksmHB9Yc9vvqOsIqZZDEzu7HhHaefyRnpUTQuDhZW87OJdC8eBceBZUggEzmazgawsFGHhUzRKLC7L8jO3LGT6H9pplxhJD9AeRklbArEhg7epsU9rGuM6RfEoj6ajewFc8ivnYB1EWnJ47QuqGb5qIT86uRaiBoV4BHdA7aqbGjCXo0JlUOvPccks9YyUg7s-2BXEsie-2F4-3D_w9I72CWIwSe8TsaH5oJbFN8u9OJKED43KGcLh5x6ofhlZOMh7FJ1i2vupu4fug2IElDrdNZAAlLNePCxqzF39vzjUkVe-2B7deuBopOucUHvcC-2BpnOF880gw7Q-2FpKgfLMat-2FG3Rb7cj6bnzu2i0vff2YABSASnqaPBCEk130DnKaeaD7Eb1m9q48YN7XWzCaymDI2nyZWz5TH2yjjgIYztDBpiENGhMrtfqOIQcZFhKajcpJPL3FP0IjYF8YmT-2FNOxBYRrOEh3ESQ1fs5irj5tzU4HYxDDkJJUsQAZ6I7BHI5r0kVB6kIXVn94l3BU2waKWN3JuK6eP5lbH19UYBh0Z-2Fozr0N9oOuBJwr61mR6dxpmKcfEs0ciYOvSVZU164k-2BcJ8cCZsB-2B9Fwyfx0H-2BlgWA-3D-3D>

Hi Bill ... If you're afraid you caught* too much sun* over Labor Day
weekend, at the beach, lake, river, or just hanging out in the backyard, I
have some good ( & possibly controversial ) information for you...

The *sun can actually help PREVENT skin cancer*! I know this is probably
against everything you've ever heard, so I made a quick video to explain it
in more detail.

[image: Did you know that over the past 25 years, skin cancer has been on
the rise … and MUCH higher in those that USE SUNSCREEN and parts of the
world that don’t receive much sun (like Canada for example)?!! Basically,
here’s how it works: Most sunscreens filter out ultraviolet B rays, which
cause the majority of the tanning. Unfortunately, these sunscreens do NOT
filter UV A rays very well – and THOSE are the main rays believed to
contribute to skin wrinkling and damage. The so-called “sun protection
factor” (SPF) that you read on bottles … are anywhere between 2 to 45, but
all they are doing is preventing you from getting a tan, NOT from reducing
wrinkles! Of course, nobody tells you this because the sunscreen industry
is a multi-BILLION dollar a year business. Yes … unfortunately, it all
comes down to “money”! NOTE: If you’re going to use sun screen, use one
that is “full spectrum UVA/UVB/UVC sunscreen”that contains Titanium Dioxide
and/or Zinc Oxide. And don’t forget to reapply after getting wet. For
example, two good products would be Total Block – Clear and Total Block –
COTZ. And this is MOST IMPORTANT for children! Don’t Send Me Hate Mail I
know most people have been BRAIN WASHED into thinking the sun is “bad”. Or
that “there is no such thing as a healthy tan”. Do what you want, it’s your
body – but I’m just reporting on the FACTS! Most everything on the earth
NEEDS the sun. Your body is made to function better because of it. The real
problem of “sun damage” is when an individual doesn’t go in the sun for a
few weeks or months or all winter and the first sign of sunlight, they run
to the beach and lay out for hours on end. That’s just ABUSE for your skin.
All you need is about 20-30 minutes of good sunlight every day and you’ll
be healthy. Don’t EVER burn. Take it from a person who has been tanning NON
STOP for 20+ years … who has NO wrinkles (well, barely anyway…), nor moles
or anything else weird on my skin. You HAVE to get some sun every single
day, just do it in moderation and don’t burn. What’s REALLY Important…
Trust me when I say that a balanced life-style, healthy diet, good exercise
program (weights and cardio), good supplements, happy relationships with
lots of love and of course, the management of STRESS – will keep you
healthy and without diseases, more than ANYTHING else in this world!
Getting “too much sun” is the LEAST of your concerns. So get outside and
enjoy some fresh air and sunlight. PS – Don’t forget to take some Vitamin
D-3 every day as well. 2000 units daily is a good start. Reference: • “Some
Scream About Sunscreen” Conscious Choice magazine, 6/00 • “The essential
nutrient you need more of-and how to get it absolutely free,” Nutrition &
Healing newsletter 2003; 10(11): 1-4 • Ness, Andrew R., et al. “Are we
really dying for a tan?” British Medical Journal, Vol. 319, July 10, 1999,
pp. 114-16 Summary: The sun won’t cause cancer and in fact, the LACK of
sunlight will cause all sorts of illnesses and diseases. Sunscreens only
block the tanning rays of the sun, NOT the rays that cause wrinkles. So,
you don’t get a tan, but you get wrinkles – not cool! If you wear
sunglasses, make sure they are full-spectrum protection. Your body NEEDS
about 20-30 minutes of good sunlight, on MOST of your body (not just your
face) every day. The worst thing you can do is BURN, as that’s excessive
damage to your skin cells. A little goes a long way! And don’t forget to
take your Vitamin D-3 every day…]
<https://trk.klclick2.com/wf/click?upn=gnFrNC7qNeEjxgHGpwxvr4UF0FKwqZdbYlncCGeWoOp7qI0YbIQ8FO1PytdhTSanKV3ZZXdw0Scmk758W8mDMsRh1Dqa6wLRBpAMcu2fu-2BQMw8KM8CMEGSwbKyOcxSIET2sCfH7JRfsoV1n5xS-2BQ4iIaCayim5rceSZPJ1TBm1Q6-2F9G3WN0xoaQP5j9xGyemBkuslnA-2BWN1-2FtjSvq2pFNmP-2BAuYl67eJoThmnFOAc-2FHC7lScOl5ES7sTViIuJ-2FWKKJHlmi6aUw4-2B4mjT9szGPb-2BtsA7UnJX8DeNdOWmnqK8urzckbM7DZPZwE1B5GoIoQkeN0IMz1ucFhgu93ltnaAPzRgO6jRV8V6ML13WGXpBdYu6dC-2BUlg7Qk2Ig3zTuxOhP3tPoqKW9J5-2FhNcNC2A6KiAVgCU4wJN-2F4madCWJ6ic00-2FrlrvTpbsf42g-2BoyGPeprAzdyDIzIFMtu-2Fnm5rU-2BvJWeoxnSUCwyFjzyhNDZY4dgzbfb4FkkhXFfkcC4DBIxQFFISzgqBase2INZLmpNgrDaggPk2-2FZ5oconklx7LPQonfWb8R-2B7IqoJp1EpSe_w9I72CWIwSe8TsaH5oJbFN8u9OJKED43KGcLh5x6ofhlZOMh7FJ1i2vupu4fug2IElDrdNZAAlLNePCxqzF39vzjUkVe-2B7deuBopOucUHvcC-2BpnOF880gw7Q-2FpKgfLMat-2FG3Rb7cj6bnzu2i0vff2YABSASnqaPBCEk130DnKaeaD7Eb1m9q48YN7XWzCaymDI2nyZWz5TH2yjjgIYztDI73R0ga4QYvTnBFg0OOhtWqZ3uW-2F-2F46nlpu5wsVmvISDw9GBHCrUqjSnxXzu1Nr0F4nxvDzNfmKPzZicsNA95Fr4RB9q-2Fop8WkpowyICkQtezgzZ9hqra3hd7pfzwY6kU-2FwANs4jyyM6KXq512sUuQxeqY3kLoM5XBa4qdwWK7T8ejjxZdKfZQDmaE5rUb8VQ-3D-3D>
The Sun Does Not Cause Cancer >>>
<https://trk.klclick2.com/wf/click?upn=gnFrNC7qNeEjxgHGpwxvr4UF0FKwqZdbYlncCGeWoOp7qI0YbIQ8FO1PytdhTSanKV3ZZXdw0Scmk758W8mDMsRh1Dqa6wLRBpAMcu2fu-2BQMw8KM8CMEGSwbKyOcxSIET2sCfH7JRfsoV1n5xS-2BQ4iIaCayim5rceSZPJ1TBm1Q6-2F9G3WN0xoaQP5j9xGyemBkuslnA-2BWN1-2FtjSvq2pFNmP-2BAuYl67eJoThmnFOAc-2FHVG2XTbPHxuWrUSmiSXurgF6d6j8wjYvVNhX-2F2ldE1myVOgiCw1PCWEaE7FlVE0M5U3lDjPPDigFYNuLmSxsUnANaKw1xKxMqCR2sGChY6h1zoTVQE3zwojhT4yoj7LGKCd-2BWBIfKYOrtwCVyd9qB02otciqaCfDaZKOax8lgy1543yjUdAm3PWAEFmxrn3daPlhhcjDOy9yC-2FPCWwlp3niWMv-2FmLyy87q9hUANDWhVrOWQA-2FMo2nrvAR-2Bl6GCWbUR0AitKXMvD8yE4cCwHT1cm0YWnx3oiLveHJa7k4QbvbjbjSWHkTcU07hk-2FWlmajti-2FTrSRac4w6AutWYbeUfA_w9I72CWIwSe8TsaH5oJbFN8u9OJKED43KGcLh5x6ofhlZOMh7FJ1i2vupu4fug2IElDrdNZAAlLNePCxqzF39vzjUkVe-2B7deuBopOucUHvcC-2BpnOF880gw7Q-2FpKgfLMat-2FG3Rb7cj6bnzu2i0vff2YABSASnqaPBCEk130DnKaeaD7Eb1m9q48YN7XWzCaymDI2nyZWz5TH2yjjgIYztDDpjCN6sQJS2i5LEK2Srt6sxriyTuTQVyOxzDZUsgx3Pxo-2Fnaprp3CNb8QmSdLn4N062Ti7IqTaNZT4hkI2uGj-2Bi18khz0aO7NtHTwOLdYHF28epZwpa7KMWlh2kcbbVZ1jXdJ3BbvJKPCb1p8YfnJkvlYJ7wSYuRMzPi3WV14H7mL5XsQBECV8mb80Kwirssg-3D-3D>

Don't forget to share this info and help a friend...

In Health,

Dr. Sam  🙂

[image: I can go on and on about how IMPORTANT the sun is and how
beneficial having a tan is for your overall physical and mental health.
But, I’ll touch on some of the more important points in this article, as
those who have attended my seminars know my opinion on exactly how
ignorant/stupid some (or most) dermatologists can be (when it comes to the
sun). First, let’s get right down to it: The sun does NOT cause melanoma or
any other kind of fatal cancer. Many dermatologists warn that it does, but
have ZERO scientific evidence to back up their statement. The sun is your
FRIEND … but with anything good, a little goes a long way, so don’t over do
it. For the most part, sunscreen doesn’t do much of anything other than
avoiding a tan – but NOT avoiding wrinkles! Sunglasses can be VERY bad for
your eyes, UNLESS you wear the full-spectrum protection ones. The sun does
not cause cataracts or other visual problems. The infrared rays from
incandescent light bulbs are probably the main cause of cataracts. Use
full-spectrum fluorescent lights in your home and office. The Sun Does NOT
Cause Skin Cancer The past president of the American Academy of Dermatology
once said, “Sunscreens are an essential weapon in the fight against skin
cancer.” That’s just completely FALSE and there is no scientific
justification for such a statement and the REAL scientist and researchers
KNOW this. The type of skin cancer most people are worried about is called
“malignant melanoma”. Most dermatologists say or imply that excess sunlight
(or ANY kind of sunlight) will cause this disease. Of course, they have NO
facts to back it up and most try not to say it, but rather “imply” it. The
REAL scientific fact is that the LACK of ADEQUATE sunlight is a very strong
factor in the development of melanoma. Again, I just don’t have enough room
in this one article to get into all the facts … But the sun helps produce a
variety of very beneficial hormones, all needed to FIGHT DISEASE. It also
helps the body with creating and absorbing Vitamin D … which is needed to
absorb Calcium and other important vitamins and minerals … which help to
reduce the acidity, alkalize the body and help with proper blood PH (all
PROVEN to reduce cancer!). Every Organism On The Planet NEEDS The Sun What
most people don’t understand is that every single organism on this planet
NEEDS the sun to function. Even in the deepest oceans, where sunlight does
NOT get to the bottom … the animals eat various vegetation that falls from
the top of the ocean, down to the bottom of the sea.]
<https://trk.klclick2.com/wf/click?upn=UPzZjb4uqHi2GlkTz4DoB2LXnhC3UDbfdqf-2B6zlDMIP5IYtz-2Brz192zx-2BKvE7FMXoMF3NDH9auPsjeA5p6efCLCMajKvsxk-2Ff-2BkYDW-2FyWarhAxOVIDn08-2Bko1VrIZY37PoqDPuKpGpv20c3PNZiuQCxATbkR9tiaQbsKJhg-2Bp7XUlx4DqNU0BrSNA9EJhbi7InhxYLFxNcIRgCDpRoo1N3tCkP58rxtM7gksmHB9Yc9vvqOsIqZZDEzu7HhHaefyRnpUTQuDhZW87OJdC8eBceBZUggEzmazgawsFGHhUzRKLC7L8jO3LGT6H9pplxhJD9AeRklbArEhg7epsU9rGuM6RfEoj6ajewFc8ivnYB1EWnJ47QuqGb5qIT86uRaiBoV4BHdA7aqbGjCXo0JlUOvPccks9YyUg7s-2BXEsie-2F4-3D_w9I72CWIwSe8TsaH5oJbFN8u9OJKED43KGcLh5x6ofhlZOMh7FJ1i2vupu4fug2IElDrdNZAAlLNePCxqzF39vzjUkVe-2B7deuBopOucUHvcC-2BpnOF880gw7Q-2FpKgfLMat-2FG3Rb7cj6bnzu2i0vff2YABSASnqaPBCEk130DnKaeaD7Eb1m9q48YN7XWzCaymDI2nyZWz5TH2yjjgIYztDKoyzQw4JCoZIe4AW5F1jcd-2FX4gq8np6qMjsB3-2FwE1VC-2Bh2G2dqsWhkwZWDr9-2B-2FZGsqK-2Bc2Qm1W5u4xnQIq9s6X2XD815MBdVipmMpFX6fY-2FKylhWoXjEN595yje22XgB87Tg8rb5wz81hsSYIQKk3PIndrjhvQmlN-2Fn8dGwwD59-2BYNQ8r3M8Y7JCQEBll-2F99g-3D-3D>

You received this email from Health Media.
If you would like to unsubscribe, click here
<https://trk.klclick2.com/wf/click?upn=gnFrNC7qNeEjxgHGpwxvrwthp69JmtJsRlctLK5-2BacwvLZwoyZWgKPAoexjTDHiY4MJ3El-2Fp5-2B-2FxWghAaHGTJMqRiTdBLxluWLSK0QOPCMkOzTs81He5fSrM1TLJQ6goCqT6qksP6RG-2B8ZcJVB5NQJuP4FUA-2Fyl7VHWDEk1V2w4c9EF6MUtjaMNtf9Ly7Fsq_w9I72CWIwSe8TsaH5oJbFN8u9OJKED43KGcLh5x6ofhlZOMh7FJ1i2vupu4fug2IElDrdNZAAlLNePCxqzF39vzjUkVe-2B7deuBopOucUHvcC-2BpnOF880gw7Q-2FpKgfLMat-2FG3Rb7cj6bnzu2i0vff2YABSASnqaPBCEk130DnKaeaD7Eb1m9q48YN7XWzCaymDI2nyZWz5TH2yjjgIYztDIdOa2FHznhaMqP0CBDMDqE46Pg9fF4X6mr7Yjz33qMVuWzzGWGxKlNlBV0GEQBuqwg75F985fLrXrP-2BzhlhKqal-2FApbWVy0O9Nb2NXev2wogltw19a8CXI1ZHe51jH-2BVrtib-2FnfU8wh01-2BtOIgUM853kEoLCMtVzpCWlMjuAVTXR8X047hCHgYqzznoe8vHNw-3D-3D>.