Subject: The 80's | Moon Quiz | Fun Emojis
From: "Windows" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 13:06:00 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Windows 

Check out what's new, plus free wallpapers. | 
https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=37e010e416112243facff77814ce8fd179a919bfe60523119f0df4c3eab93bf474d33849ad9e81b60b56248758b62c261b89b738a8eae0ead7afd44e7411a2b7df2f957c032564b76194c3a53478a845 
View as webpage

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=4cdb46329ef4d98987cdfde11f81ce53a0d087920616579f7c028e34780751b47f7f9fe7b6b02867927f81c1f805bd97c38b25cc13ac1ac4faaac6fa4bf1a89d 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=4cdb46329ef4d9896bb4520c66f2b388239fce48d1f2133dc78b03cc8e54d630c05b80ad4c89dc2713986e4bd8f493989817af9b2a6943acd03e674a8d462571 
Microsoft Tips

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=4cdb46329ef4d9891f090ccf990c6740271fe92f023b0e401aa2450b50b53adde55ce39772918ce77f2e9cc85e3600ec2d7ba51fdeb58a9984790239d9685fd3 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=4cdb46329ef4d9891f090ccf990c6740271fe92f023b0e401aa2450b50b53adde55ce39772918ce77f2e9cc85e3600ec2d7ba51fdeb58a9984790239d9685fd3 
Retro rewind 
Go back in time to 1985 with fun wallpapers and sounds. Have fun looking at—and listening to—all the components of this tubular theme pack.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=4cdb46329ef4d9891f090ccf990c6740271fe92f023b0e401aa2450b50b53adde55ce39772918ce77f2e9cc85e3600ec2d7ba51fdeb58a9984790239d9685fd3 
TAKE YOUR PC BACK  IN TIME   

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=4cdb46329ef4d9892425fa47d75634d5271d30e8062794704a3e1a730403d398e067975cc52039b10bc929303198f9119f2838aaff5779035451dcd131c24d09 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=4cdb46329ef4d9892425fa47d75634d5271d30e8062794704a3e1a730403d398e067975cc52039b10bc929303198f9119f2838aaff5779035451dcd131c24d09 
Looking for something a little  less retro?

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=4cdb46329ef4d9892425fa47d75634d5271d30e8062794704a3e1a730403d398e067975cc52039b10bc929303198f9119f2838aaff5779035451dcd131c24d09 
DOWNLOAD THE COSMOS    

BING QUIZ

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=4cdb46329ef4d989477546a602d466760453610057c7dbb1d91263262a4ff769e68094baa8783aa1d94d1b6caefb75861fabf67f7f35c7c01a6eccaf89a579e4 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=4cdb46329ef4d989477546a602d466760453610057c7dbb1d91263262a4ff769e68094baa8783aa1d94d1b6caefb75861fabf67f7f35c7c01a6eccaf89a579e4 
To the  moon and back
The moonwalk isn't just a dance. How much do you know about the Apollo 11 landing?

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=4cdb46329ef4d989477546a602d466760453610057c7dbb1d91263262a4ff769e68094baa8783aa1d94d1b6caefb75861fabf67f7f35c7c01a6eccaf89a579e4 
TAKE THE QUIZ    

TIPS

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=4cdb46329ef4d989b97705ff37ff2e255d2b67911fd6a16d43a71603bc1036d95042b0690215b44777ac37b82fd772b84317f34752a27c12442e81fefaee9c08 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=4cdb46329ef4d989b97705ff37ff2e255d2b67911fd6a16d43a71603bc1036d95042b0690215b44777ac37b82fd772b84317f34752a27c12442e81fefaee9c08 
Easy emoji 
Say what you mean. Easily add an emoji straight from your keyboard with this fun Windows 10 feature.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=4cdb46329ef4d989b97705ff37ff2e255d2b67911fd6a16d43a71603bc1036d95042b0690215b44777ac37b82fd772b84317f34752a27c12442e81fefaee9c08 
START TYPING EMOJI    

MICROSOFT STORE

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=4cdb46329ef4d989dd009ce3660cc47b9e7211fbd59bf18fff0c0a55edccccbfd3c6c2a1aec054492024495ae56fa33912fba9af4157ae1592992932dc10aff0 
Save up to $500 on select  Windows 10 PCs.1
 Be brilliant.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=4cdb46329ef4d989dd009ce3660cc47b9e7211fbd59bf18fff0c0a55edccccbfd3c6c2a1aec054492024495ae56fa33912fba9af4157ae1592992932dc10aff0 
SHOP BACK TO SCHOOL   

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=4cdb46329ef4d989dd009ce3660cc47b9e7211fbd59bf18fff0c0a55edccccbfd3c6c2a1aec054492024495ae56fa33912fba9af4157ae1592992932dc10aff0 

Follow Windows

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=4cdb46329ef4d9897007ab8a63295be31fe25834eda550a8a0d142525bd16d098dca770be54fe38210f14b4f0733f911d513b421e7024812eac95bf8a32bf14a 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=4cdb46329ef4d989be41ba03fec102a6dab6ca11203d83f6ac274457b8f08434def7e33299f1a3e82b4c6cca0bcbfaa56dd091b919423e2d5ef715966633badd 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=4cdb46329ef4d98988e40acc228e154b8550610f94a77e648d4a9aeba46812316b256bafc14f3c60acb7172a3f6ff149c6a7c681175104700d11dd9a9c5f7dd2 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=4cdb46329ef4d989446d0c61833472ebea254b2bcc0c370edf55110c13c15a8c682e29960d1bca64d43e8636a1101afb0951e4422819c8828fec6922f173af49 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=4cdb46329ef4d98935fbd026c4ee1686599f1cd6305556fe77e8b1c7d3827ece06d2771906c563745bb7fd209f4c5cf43633840f08e6f4f7dff379b845cc2ea9 

1 Offer valid from August 18, 2019 to August 31, 2019, while supplies last. Available only in Microsoft retail and online store in the United States (including Puerto Rico) and Canada. Offer valid only on select PCs. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or promo code(s). May not be combinable with other offers. Refunds will take into account the discount. Price discount does not include taxes, shipping or other fees. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time. Limit of 5 offers per customer. Other exclusions and limits may apply.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=4cdb46329ef4d98932a604cb55964be75c3e0734769557a17902c07487e5d569e4d58a076f05484edfd87a7ca2d12657f50f345fd0f0226f43086246b95b9129 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=4cdb46329ef4d98979b41a5fc66d6c5e4df42e910b0198f30a181e5eb7b75574de53666b28b3a0d69d568363fd5d7810e19913bd5bca580d603ee0c99f905f06 
Privacy Statement 
Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052