Subject: Your July travel report is here
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2019 08:02:05 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber

Monthly report:

Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.

July 2019

Gain deeper insight into your account’s travel activity using the following report.

You may notice we’ve made some updates—we hope you find the report more actionable with new data, visualizations, and benchmarking.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=938f23da6c70edb5680a5f64aa6a9124cf29d240e10aa484dc3ac7fad3f0b0713f8de5feca7395a7f2782d09d1d5a9ef6715bc558b14ce91 
Go to my dashboard

 

Spend

 July spend

₹1,145.00

 

 Monthly spend

Average cost per ride

 ₹3.90

 

Rider experience

Monthly active riders

 

Pending riders

3

Some people haven't accepted their invitation to join your account.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=aabe574def1032e8650a37f47a5e1768016bf42dc15a6fabff11a32b57dc687d1aa58ef2a4f1d09d6d0eac31fbd2b52df14651fd163b8ae6 
Resend invitations

Average rating

4.70

Your riders are rating their drivers highly

 

Average wait time

9min 12sec

Your riders are getting picked up quickly

Ensure that no one misses out on great experiences when they travel for work—invite more people to join your account.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=aabe574def1032e8b695bb4d99c65dc123cbe66b04301aea9ae320af2f361f35ca5c12106ed0beca38c55dc8c682abe8675125b8fc442f05 
Invite people

 

Rides

 Monthly rides

  

 Ride type

 

 Rides by day of week

 

Top cities

1. Delhi NCR

 

 

 

You are receiving this communication because you are an administrator of an Uber for Business account. Your report may vary from actual utilization and spend due to adjustments, changing conversion rates, or other data variance. Export account activity using your dashboard to view the most up-to-date utilization data.

 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=ca9fc5a19092c3e47b6e60654173c1f6b63d713d33c23ee5ec942141b8fbddf650918ae94507f36d310fa48e740c6d1e8de6202964d271b0 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=f64e9ebf1bbd51774773696a1607e13138a8f266f0eb13fd8e164bec3b4bb8340a7437becb2fa65aef5231694b4d5fefe3926f8a138b2595 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=e0d188557222ae4b596945066b5f06637ea6a73e655e1422d57111dfe96cdfe9fabd8c143c22b752acac945e20967b572ca597c0a8de3eed2e34b171039444934a289a3518cb145bd509cd7988c2902f 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=b43dcc08b0595df9fe4ae72d3e3ad53ecba6997391d629853f6e2296462fe47ce39c39b4cf1534793588bcaaf2b147cdf95037df35fd55d6 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c3f49eb11a02ac6b2876a023597d826039206fb24fff53cc3005b572e67fa09aba17df3d7260c95d66d336ae17f984f3b520570a2ce57199 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c3f49eb11a02ac6b1e363197c8f04d39baede717a74c444b3dc2739455f283909e9788a15056541b1df667b9f180900fb2c8d893db19c5f6 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c0f768bc82b9782172c1d43152e27359d690f7520f64fc9dc978754e4ef4fe5cdad85d11b9695a6f15288f227691ffcb228067d413d1a3dd 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=8a4928531001fdd0804c8145f8b334939e5190b447fcb134b8e06c47e3721b5977df30bf5491aeb1b48cad5ae7f0a0b5f05aa533060ac80c 

 

Uber India Systems PVT LTD 

Mr. Treublaan 7

1097 DP Amsterdam

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=f21c951aa188959161196b401e1ed91e0b47729ffe9cb538baad823418a11de8d0668469eef231da21b3135f46590bcf460e6777f79b40e7 
Uber.com