Subject: [Slack] HFL updates for the week of July 28th, 2019
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019 04:32:03 +0000

Sunday, July 28th – Saturday, August 3rd

Hope you had a good weekend! Here's a summary of what happened in your
workspace last week:

In total there are 6 people in your workspace (that's not including 27
deactivated accounts).

Invite more people:
https://app.slack.com/t/hflgroup/welcome/invite_members?source=admin_email

---

Your workspace has 2 owners:
Ashish (primary owner)
Deeksha

There are 0 admins:

Remember: it's important to keep the list of owners and admins up to
date since they control your workspace's settings:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-p377556612757-376872899041-709595327601/admin

---

Your members sent a total of 321 messages last week (that's 508 fewer
than the week before).Of those, 100% were direct messages. 

Looking for more stats? Check out your workspace's stats page:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-p377556612757-376872899041-709595327601/admin/stats

--- 

Your workspace had 321 direct messages last week, an average of 53 per
person. That’s 100% of the workspace’s total messages for the week!

--- 

Your workspace is on Slack's Free plan, which is free to use for as long
as you want for teams of all sizes. Interested in unlimited archive
access and integrations, single sign-on, custom data retention, and
more? Check out our paid plans to learn all about
it:https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-p377556612757-376872899041-709595327601/pricing

---

This email is sent to Workspace Owners and Admins of active workspaces.
If you'd prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe
here:https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-8113cb2bc6-weekly