Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the HFL workspace for August 2nd, 2019 at 12:46 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019 07:16:26 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new direct message from the HFL workspace
(https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-p377556612757-376872899041-707737496113/).

---

@Ahmad
View in the archives:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-p377556612757-376872899041-707737496113/archives/DHTE2F46S/p1564729813000100

Ahmad (12:40 PM, August 2nd)

image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TB3GCJ0N9-FLNKJQZ50/download/image.png

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-f544ae687e-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-cdaaa925d2-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-e3797ff8b4-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-9fc669c538-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-ce4208b717-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-01577b7e7d-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/account