Subject: Tell us how we did - Sophos Technical Support Post-Incident Survey
From: Sophos Technical Support <[email-masked]>
To: "Ashish ." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2019 14:00:51 -0600 (MDT)

How was your experience with Sophos Support? Sophos is committed to maintaining
the highest level of customer satisfaction in the industry and your feedback on
our performance is essential in helping us achieve this. Cybersecurity made
simple. Tell us how we did! How was your experience with Sophos Support?
Complete the Survey
<https://surveys.sophos.com/jfe/form/SV_ewUkaa9hpP76RO5?Q_DL=IcD2a2VQ22RWeZp_ewUkaa9hpP76RO5_MLRP_eKU0uGxWJam2XQ1&Q_CHL=email>
Date Opened 27/07/2019 Date Closed 27/07/2019 Case Reference No. 9040995 Product
CR50iNG v10.6.6 Description Need assistance to block play.google.com Dear
Customer, Sophos is committed to maintaining the highest level of customer
satisfaction in the industry and your feedback on our performance is essential
in helping us achieve this. We would be grateful if you could take just a
couple of minutes to answer a few simple questions about the service you
received in relation to your recent technical support case. Complete the Survey
<https://surveys.sophos.com/jfe/form/SV_ewUkaa9hpP76RO5?Q_DL=IcD2a2VQ22RWeZp_ewUkaa9hpP76RO5_MLRP_eKU0uGxWJam2XQ1&Q_CHL=email>
Michael Anderson
Senior VP Global Technical Services
SOPHOS <https://www.sophos.com>  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/sophos>  
<https://twitter.com/Sophos>    <https://www.facebook.com/securitybysophos>  
<https://www.youtube.com/user/sophoslabs>  <http://www.sophos.com> ©2018 Sophos
Inc.All rights reserved <http://www.sophos.com/legal> | Privacy Policy
<http://www.sophos.com/legal/privacy.html>
3 Van de Graaf Drive, Burlington, MA 01803 Click here to unsubscribe
<https://surveys.sophos.com/CP/Register.php?OptOut=true&RID=MLRP_eKU0uGxWJam2XQ1&LID=GR_1YbpVjJSOb1zFjL&DID=EMD_IcD2a2VQ22RWeZp&BT=c29waG9z&_=1>