Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the HFL workspace for July 24th, 2019 at 7:31 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 14:01:25 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the HFL workspace
(https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-p377556612757-376872899041-704081799716/).

---

#general
View in the archives:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-p377556612757-376872899041-704081799716/archives/CB49306S2/p1563946135001300

Kae (10:58 AM, July 24th)

EH-201907200524-311067- keeps ringing no answer

Arif (7:12 PM, July 24th)

@channel Please remove the Fraud notes when you process the payments on
declined orders going forward. thanks

Ahmad (7:13 PM, July 24th)

@Arif Sure

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-f544ae687e-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-cdaaa925d2-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-e3797ff8b4-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-9fc669c538-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-ce4208b717-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-01577b7e7d-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/account