Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the LiveSalesman workspace for July 24th, 2019 at 6:33 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 13:03:33 +0000

Hi Ashish Dabral,

You have a new direct message from the LiveSalesman workspace
(https://livesalesman.slack.com/x-p8746149313-535840100388-706622968054/).

---

@ramananda
View in the archives:
https://livesalesman.slack.com/x-p8746149313-535840100388-706622968054/archives/DFS005PUJ/p1563972142009200

ramananda (6:12 PM, July 24th)

Meine el google sheet pe dala hai,  check karna

Done 2 so.far

3

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://livesalesman.slack.com/unsub/UFRQQ2YBE-ccdc191d4c-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://livesalesman.slack.com/unsub/UFRQQ2YBE-7068aff211-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://livesalesman.slack.com/unsub/UFRQQ2YBE-d5bba365e9-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://livesalesman.slack.com/unsub/UFRQQ2YBE-229a6609a4-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://livesalesman.slack.com/unsub/UFRQQ2YBE-a80e136380-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://livesalesman.slack.com/unsub/UFRQQ2YBE-39cc965f5f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://livesalesman.slack.com/account