Subject: LsmPhil on Slack: new account details
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 12:13:30 +0000

Welcome to Slack!

You’ve created the new Slack workspace LsmPhil. Here are your account
details:

L

Workspace name: LsmPhil

URL: lsmphil.slack.com [https://lsmphil.slack.com/]

Email: [email-masked]

Your workspace is on the Free subscription [https://slack.com/pricing],
with unlimited messaging and the ability to search the 10,000 most
recent messages.

Want to learn more now?
[https://get.slack.help/hc/en-gb/categories/202622877-slack-guides?cvosrc=email.email.email_ntws&cvo_creative=&utm_medium=email&utm_source=email&utm_campaign=_email_email____ob-_cr-_ym-]

Take a look at our Slack guides
[https://get.slack.help/hc/en-gb/categories/202622877-slack-guides?cvosrc=email.email.email_ntws&cvo_creative=&utm_medium=email&utm_source=email&utm_campaign=_email_email____ob-_cr-_ym-]
for tips on messaging your team, sharing files and getting updates from
your other tools.