Subject: Fwd: How To Combine Your Supplements For Better Results
From: HFL Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 18:31:46 +0530

Handled under  #80290

Regards,
Chris

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Victor Mkpong <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 2:58 PM
Subject: How To Combine Your Supplements For Better Results
To: - Dr. Sam Robbins - <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Hello Dr Sam,

Thanks for all your emails and the accompanying explanations on your
various supplements. Fortunately for me , I have just taken delivery of all
your nine (9) products for myself and friends.

Kindly guide me on how to combine the products for better results in case
of High Blood Pressure , Prevention of Prostate issues, mental alertness/
strength, etc.

 I'm about 65 years old and have been on prescription/ clinical drugs for
High Blood Pressure for the past 18 years ( Average BP reading is 140/90.).
And for about 5years now, I wake up about 4 to 5 times at night (between
11pm to 6am) to urinate. My PSA test showed a result of 0.85. I don't
usually fall ill.

Please help.

Thank you.

Victor MKPONG

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
<https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature>