Subject: [Slack] HFL updates for the week of July 13th, 2019
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 04:30:53 +0000

Saturday, July 13th – Saturday, July 20th

Hope you had a good weekend! Here's a summary of what happened in your
workspace last week:

Rohit Singh, Rahul, Lalit Bhola, and Lakshay

1 member became inactive:
Rahul

View a complete list of member
changes:https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-p377556612757-376872899041-701428731653/admin/billing/changes
--- 

---

In total there are 13 people in your workspace (that's not including 19
deactivated accounts).

Invite more people:
https://app.slack.com/t/hflgroup/welcome/invite_members?source=admin_email

---

Your workspace has 2 owners:
Ashish (primary owner)
Deeksha

There are 0 admins:

Remember: it's important to keep the list of owners and admins up to
date since they control your workspace's settings:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-p377556612757-376872899041-701428731653/admin

---

Your members sent a total of 622 messages last week (that's 109 fewer
than the week before).Of those, 4% were in public channels and 96% were
direct messages. 

Looking for more stats? Check out your workspace's stats page:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-p377556612757-376872899041-701428731653/admin/stats

--- 

The busiest day last week was Saturday, when your workspace sent 145
messages. Holy speedtyping!

--- 

Your workspace is on Slack's Free plan, which is free to use for as long
as you want for teams of all sizes. Interested in unlimited archive
access and integrations, single sign-on, custom data retention, and
more? Check out our paid plans to learn all about
it:https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-p377556612757-376872899041-701428731653/pricing

---

This email is sent to Workspace Owners and Admins of active workspaces.
If you'd prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe
here:https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-8113cb2bc6-weekly