Subject: FW: Av disconnection article
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>, Rahul Kumar LSM <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 16:09:02 +0000

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Thursday, 18 July 2019 at 8:15 AM
To: lesmills <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Av disconnection article

Hi agents,

The below article will help to resolve AV disconnections more quickly.  This is after you have checked Kibana and confirmed there are AV disconnections.

https://lesmillsvirtualapp.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/36000173181-support-has-detected-av-disconnections-on-my-device-what-troubleshooting-steps-should-i-follow-

Thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen | Customer Service Manager
Les Mills International | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
tel | fax +64 9 366 9901 | www.lesmills.com
[http://signature.lesmills.com/Img.aspx?type=GRIT]<http://www.lesmills.com/getgrit>
[LesMills]<http://www.lesmills.com/>
[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
[twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/lesmills>
[linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
[youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/lesmillsgroupfitness>
[instagram]<http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe>