Subject: FW: Live backgrounds disabled
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>, Rahul Kumar LSM <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 15:02:26 +0000

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Monday, 6 May 2019 at 5:46 AM
To: lesmills <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Live backgrounds disabled

Hi Level 1,

We have disabled live backgrounds in the Scheduler until we’ve tested that they will not interrupt Live classes.  The content will still download when a customer upgrades to 1.9 but they won’t be able to use it yet.  We don’t have a timeframe for the testing at the moment.

Thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen | Customer Service Manager
Les Mills International | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
tel | fax +64 9 366 9901 | www.lesmills.com
[http://signature.lesmills.com/Img.aspx?type=GRIT]<http://www.lesmills.com/getgrit>
[LesMills]<http://www.lesmills.com/>
[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
[twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/lesmills>
[linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
[youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/lesmillsgroupfitness>
[instagram]<http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe>