Subject: FW: Ticket categorisation
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Rahul Kumar LSM <[email-masked]>, Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 15:02:19 +0000

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Friday, 10 May 2019 at 8:16 AM
To: lesmills <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Paul Keary <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Ticket categorisation

Hi Level 1,

Deeksha may have already mentioned that I’d like you to start categorising tickets. I see you already do some and mark them as playback, please note the categories below and what should be marked as playback, AV etc.

AV – classes failing due to an error in the setup, questions around required equipment
Playback – reports of the same release playing
Downloads – corrupt, stalled downloads. Download advice.
Entitlements – Salesforce issues.
TRP – Scheduling bugs
Sync – offline devices that are not sync’d with the scheduler
Functionality – features in the APP that don’t exist
On-Boarding – any error with logging in for the first time and downloading content for the first time
Login – Any scheduler or APP login problem
User Error – deleted APPs, wifi connectivity issues, scheduling errors, App use errors
Duplicate – tickets where another ticket has already been raised for the same issue
Invalid – not a Virtual support ticket

Please can all the tickets from this week be categorised by Sunday.  If you can also ‘tag’ a more detailed description, as I do, that would be great.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Many thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen | Customer Service Manager
Les Mills International | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
tel | fax +64 9 366 9901 | www.lesmills.com
[http://signature.lesmills.com/Img.aspx?type=GRIT]<http://www.lesmills.com/getgrit>
[LesMills]<http://www.lesmills.com/>
[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
[twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/lesmills>
[linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
[youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/lesmillsgroupfitness>
[instagram]<http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe>