Subject: FW: Closing tickets
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>, Rahul Kumar LSM <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 14:58:02 +0000

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Friday, 5 July 2019 at 9:30 AM
To: lesmills <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Closing tickets

Hi level 1

When closing tickets please mark them as ‘resolved’ so that the survey goes out.

Tickets can be ‘closed’ if it is not a Virtual issue, or is an Invalid ticket.

Many thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen | Customer Service Manager
Les Mills International | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
tel | fax +64 9 366 9901 | www.lesmills.com
[http://signature.lesmills.com/Img.aspx?type=GRIT]<http://www.lesmills.com/getgrit>
[LesMills]<http://www.lesmills.com/>
[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
[twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/lesmills>
[linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
[youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/lesmillsgroupfitness>
[instagram]<http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe>